52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Lassonde Industries Inc Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share C$2.25
Lassonde Industries Q4 Earnings Per Share C$2.26
Lassonde Industries Sees FY 2018 Sales Of C$1.594 Billion
Lassonde Industries Inc is a Canada-based company, which develops, manufactures and markets a range of ready-to-drink fruit and vegetable juices and drinks. The Company is a producer of store brand shelf-stable fruit juices and drinks in the United States and a producer of cranberry sauces. The Company operates in two market segments: the retail segment and the food service segment. The retail segment consists of sales to food retailers and wholesalers, such as supermarket chains, independent grocers, superstores, warehouse clubs and pharmacy chains. The food service segment consists of sales to restaurants, hotels, hospitals, schools and wholesalers serving these institutions. It also develops, manufactures and markets specialty food products, such as fondue broths and sauces, packaged corn-on-the-cob and pasta sauces. The Company also imports selected wines from various countries of origin for packaging and marketing purposes. It also produces apple cider and cider-based beverages.
755 Principale St
Pierre Paul Lassonde
Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Operating Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Chief Executive Officer Clement Pappas and Company, Inc.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* LASSONDE INDUSTRIES - EXPECTS USE OF INVESTING CASH FLOWS FOR CAPITAL ASSETS TO BE SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER IN 2018 THAN AVERAGE OF PAST 5 YRS
* LASSONDE INDUSTRIES ANNOUNCES AN AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE U.S.-BASED OLD ORCHARD BRANDS
* LASSONDE INDUSTRIES INC. ANNOUNCES A CHANGE IN THE MANAGEMENT OF ITS U.S. SUBSIDIARY LASSONDE PAPPAS AND COMPANY, INC.
* LASSONDE INDUSTRIES INC ANNOUNCES ITS RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL 2017
* REMAINS "OPTIMISTIC" ABOUT ITS ABILITY TO SLIGHTLY INCREASE ITS CONSOLIDATED SALES IN 2017 COMPARED TO THOSE OF 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Stock futures pointed to a lower opening for Canada's main stock index on Thursday, tracking losses in oil markets as traders took profit amid tensions in Iraq and growing U.S. inventory.
* Remains optimistic about its ability to slightly increase its consolidated sales in 2017 compared to those of 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LASSONDE INDUSTRIES INC - REMAINS OPTIMISTIC ABOUT ITS ABILITY TO SLIGHTLY INCREASE ITS CONSOLIDATED SALES IN 2017 COMPARED TO THOSE OF 2016
* "Seeing moderate growth in industry sales in u.s. Fruit juice and drink market"
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.