52 Week Range
As of on the Mercado Continuo Espana ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Liberbank H1 Net Profit Down 44% To 41 Mln Euros
Liberbank Completes 16.3 Mln Euro Share Buyback Programme
Liberbank Closes Contract With Helvetia For Sale Of A Stake In Caser
Liberbank SA is a Spain-based company engaged in the commercial banking activities. It specializes in providing consumer loans. Furthermore, the Bank offers a range of services for entrepreneurs: savings accounts, loans, factoring, payments management, investment funds, import and export financing, guarantees, as well as commercial insurance, among others. The Bank operates through a chain of retail offices in Asturias, Cantabria, Castile La Mancha and Extremadura. It also manages such brands as Cajastur, Caja Extramadura, Caja Cantabria and CCM.
Money Center Banks
Camino de la Fuente de la Mora, 5
Pedro Manuel Rivero Torre
Independent Chairman of the Board
Manuel Menendez Menendez
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Jesus Ruano Mochales
Chief Financial Officer and Chief Corporate officer
Severino Jesus Mendez Suarez
Chief Human Resource Officer
Miguel Angel Barra Quesada
Chief Risk Management Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* SIGNS DEAL WITH HELVETIA TO SELL 2.23% OF CASER FOR 25.7 MILLION EUROS, REDUCING ITS SHAREHOLDING TO 9.99%
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY IT FORMALISED 8 MILLION EURO LOAN AGREEMENT WITH LIBERBANK TO FUND ACQUISITION OF HOTEL IN LA CORUNA Source text: https://bit.ly/36KoN1E
Spain's Abanca is close to securing financial backing from Bank of America Merrill Lynch for a takeover bid for its domestic rival Liberbank, financial website Bolsamania said on Tuesday.
Spain's Liberbank and Unicaja called off merger talks on Tuesday after the former savings banks said they could not reach a deal over the terms of a share swap.
Spanish lender Abanca scrapped plans to launch a takeover bid for rival Liberbank on Tuesday, saying it had been unable to carry out due diligence before taking a final decision on whether to make an offer.
* Abanca and Liberbank would create Spain's sixth-biggest lender (Adds detail from letter sent by Abanca to Liberbank board)
Spanish regional lender Abanca on Friday confirmed it had approached Liberbank's main shareholders regarding a potential takeover, which could value the former savings bank at around 1.7 billion euros, although it said no deal had been reached yet.
Spain's Unicaja <UNI.MC> and Liberbank <LBK.MC> confirmed on Wednesday they had held talks about a potential deal, driving shares in both banks higher on expectations of a tie-up.
Spanish banks Unicaja and Liberbank on Wednesday both confirmed preliminary contacts on a potential corporate operation.
* BAD LOAN RATIO 7.8 PERCENT AT END-MARCH Source text for Eikon:
* BAD LOAN RATIO 8.6 PERCENT AT END-DEC. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF LIBERBANK AND BANCO DE CASTILLA-LA MANCHA APPROVE COMMON MERGER PROJECT Source text for Eikon:
* SIGNS STRATEGIC AGREEMENT WITH EVO PAYMENTS FROM UNITED STATES
COMISION NACIONAL DEL MERCADO DE VALORES (CNMV)
* SAYS SHARE CAPITAL INCREASE WAS SUBSCRIBED IN FULL, FOR THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF 499.0 MILLION EUROS
* CLOSES PLACEMENT OF 19 PCT OF LIBERBANK SA AT 0.67 EUROS PER SHARE, TOTAL OF 121.5 MILLION EUROS Source text for Eikon:
* SAYS SHAREHOLDERS WITH 22.6 PERCENT OF CAPITAL COMMIT TO EXERCISE SUBSCRIPTION RIGHTS
* PLACES ABOUT 18 PCT OF LIBERBANK SA IN ACCELERATED BOOKBUILD OFFER
* 9-MONTH NET LOSS 270 MILLION EUROS VERSUS PROFIT 100 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* SAID ON SUNDAY SIGNED BINDING AGREEMENT WITH BAIN CAPITAL CREDIT Y OCEANWOOD TO MANAGE, DEVELOP AND DISPOSE OF LIBERBANK'S PORTFOLIO OF PROPERTIES
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.