52 Week Range
As of on the Virt-X ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Lafargeholcim CEO Says No Evidence That 2020 Is Going To Turn Negative For Construction Industry
LafargeHolcim Creates Position Of Chief Sustainability Officer
Lafargeholcim Says It Allocates CHF 160 Mln To Reduce Carbon Footprint In Europe
LafargeHolcim Ltd (LafargeHolcim) is a holding company operating in building materials industry. The Company's segments include Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, North America and Middle East Africa. The Company has three product lines, such as Cement, which consists of clinker, cement and other cementitious materials; Aggregates, and Other construction materials and services, which consists of ready-mix concrete, concrete products, asphalt, construction and paving, trading and other products and services. The Company serves masons, builders, architects and engineers around the world. The Company operates in over 90 countries. The Company produces a range of cements and hydraulic binders. These range from Portland cements and classic masonry cements to specialized products for a range of environments, such as environments exposed to seawater, sulfates and other natural conditions. Its concrete brands include Agilia, Chronolia, Artevia, Extensia, Thermedia and Hydromedia.
Construction - Raw Materials
Beat W. Hess
Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Head of Legal and Compliance, General Counsel, Member of the Executive Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
HeidelbergCement <HEIG.DE>, the world's No.2 cement maker after LafargeHolcim <LHN.S>, warned on Thursday of a weak end to the year, sending its shares to the bottom of Germany's benchmark DAX index <.GDAXI>.
LafargeHolcim <LHN.S> expects the construction industry to remain buoyant next year despite the downturn dragging on other sectors of the global economy.
LafargeHolcim <LHN.S> has distanced itself from bidding for BASF's <BASFn.DE> construction chemicals business, with the cement maker's Chief Executive Jan Jenisch saying his company has no plans for large acquisitions at the moment.
LafargeHolcim has distanced itself from bidding for BASF's construction chemicals business, with the cement maker's Chief Executive Jan Jenisch saying his company would not consider large deals.
* LAFARGEHOLCIM CEO SAYS NO EVIDENCE THAT 2020 IS GOING TO TURN NEGATIVE FOR CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
LafargeHolcim said it was slightly less optimistic about its prospects in Europe and Africa as the world's largest cement maker reported third-quarter sales and earnings broadly in line with analyst estimates.
* APPOINTMENT OF MAGALI ANDERSON AS FIRST CHIEF SUSTAINABILITY OFFICER TO EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Berlin Speed Desk)
* LAUNCH BY GBL OF AN APPROXIMATELY EUR 750M EXCHANGEABLE BOND FOR EXISTING REGISTERED SHARES OF LAFARGEHOLCIM LTD DUE 30 DECEMBER 2022
LafargeHolcim <LHN.S>, the world's largest cement maker, said on Wednesday it had a strong order book going into the second half after it doubled first-half net profit on solid demand, rising margins and cost reductions.
LafargeHolcim more than doubled net profit during the first half of 2019, the world's largest cement maker said on Wednesday, and confirmed its full-year outlook.
* LAFARGEHOLCIM CEO SAYS WE DON'T SEE ANY MAJOR MARKETS IN TROUBLE; WE ARE MORE CONFIDENT THAN AT START OF THE YEAR
LafargeHolcim more than doubled net profit during the first half of 2018, the world's largest cement maker said on Wednesday, and confirmed its full year outlook.
* LAFARGEHOLCIM LAUNCHES CARBON CAPTURE PROJECT IN CANADA Source text https://www.lafargeholcim.com/lafargeholcim-launch-carbon-capture-project-canada Further company coverage: (Berlin Speed Desk)
* LAFARGEHOLCIM TO ACQUIRE ONE OF THE LEADING ROMANIAN PRECAST PRODUCERS
South African cement company PPC named ex-LafargeHolcim veteran Roland van Wiljnen as its new chief executive on Wednesday after a near seven-month search.
* LAFARGE S.A. ANNOUNCES RESULTS OF ITS TENDER OFFER FOR US$600,000,000 7.125% NOTES DUE 2036
* LAFARGE ANNOUNCED COMMENCEMENT OF AN OFFER TO PURCHASE ANY AND ALL OF THE OUTSTANDING 7.125% NOTES DUE IN 2036
* LAFARGEHOLCIM LTD ABO: BOOKRUNNER SAYS DEAL SIZE OF APPROXIMATELY 15.45 MILLION SHARES WITH DEAL PRICED AT CHF 48.70 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Thomas Schmidheiny, a major shareholder in LafargeHolcim, said he had cut his stake in the Swiss cement maker to 7.2% from 10.9% to diversify his investment portfolio.
* BLOCK TRADE: LAFARGEHOLCIM LTD BOOKRUNNER- ACCELERATED BOOKBUILT OFFERING OF APPROX. CHF 750 MILLION OF LAFARGEHOLCIM LTD Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.