52 Week Range
As of on the Tallinn Stock Exchange (Estonia) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Lhv Group As Net Profit In July At EUR 4.5 Million
LHV Group May Net Profit At EUR 2.8 Million
LHV To Acquire Danske Bank’s Unit Involved With Estonian Corporate And Public Sector Credits
LHV Group AS is an Estonia-based company, which is primarily involved in the financial services industry. The Company operates as a commercial bank and provides wide range of financial services. The Company provides services in four sections: banking services, investing services, financing services, pension services. The Company's banking services include import payments, bankcards, deposits, bank accounts, among others. The Company's investing services include investment management, trading services, fund management, among others. The Company's financing services include loans, leasing, micro loans, overdraft, capital market services, among others. The Company's pension section offers various pension funds services.
Tartu mnt 2
Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Co-Founder
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Supervisory Board, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of AS LHV Pank and AS LHV Varahaldus
Co-Founder, Member of the Supervisory Board, Manager of Pension Funds
CEO of AS LHV Finance
Chairman of the Management Board & CEO of LHV Pank, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of AS LHV Finance
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
European shares pulled back from three-month highs on Monday, with losses in technology and healthcare stocks halting a recent rally on hopes of a post-coronavirus economic recovery.
Danske Bank <DANSKE.CO> has agreed to sell its remaining Estonian portfolio to local bank LHV <LHV1T.TL>, marking an end to a unit that was at the centre of one of Europe's biggest ever money laundering scandals.
Estonians are expected to take out 25-30% of assets from the 4 billion euros ($4.4 billion) state pension scheme which the government plans to open up from the start of 2021, Finance Minister Martin Helme said on Thursday.
Estonia is planning to allow savers to unlock 4 billion euros ($4.43 billion) in funds from its state pension scheme from the start of 2021, its Finance Minister Martin Helme said on Thursday.
* Financial supervisor warns of risks from online e-residents
(The story corrects to show the presidential palace in Estonia was not built in the 18th century.)
* SAYS FIRST THREE MONTHS OF 2018 NET PROFIT EUR 4.3 MILLION Source text :https://bit.ly/2KauID4 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS SELLS ITS 50%+1 SHARE IN UAB MOKILIZINGAS FOR EUR 7.5 MILLION Source text : https://bit.ly/2vt5Nah Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS ACQUIRES 100 PERCENT OF UAB MOKILIZINGAS SHARES FOR THE AMOUNT OF EUR 15 MILLION Source text: https://bit.ly/2vt5Nah Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS AS INBANK HAS MADE AN OFFER TO ACQUIRE 100% OF THE SHARES OF UAB MOKILIZINGAS
* SAYS ITS AS LHV PANK TO PAY DIVIDEND FOR FINANCIAL YEAR 2017 OF NET AMOUNT EUR 2178 THOUSAND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS ITS AS LHV VARAHALDUS TO PAY DIVIDENDS IN THE NET AMOUNT OF EUR 4,400 THOUSAND FOR FY 2017 Source text : http://bit.ly/2CMMvej Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS PRE-TAX PROFIT FOR 2017 AMOUNTED TO EUR 23.4 MILLION 16 PERCENT UP THAN A YEAR BEFORE
* SAYS FINANCIAL PLAN FOR 2018 FORECASTS GROUP’S INCOME TO INCREASE BY 20 PERCENT AND CONSOLIDATED NET PROFIT TO GROW BY 10 PCT
* SAYS JANUARY CONSOLIDATED NET PROFIT OF AMOUNTED TO EUR 2.5 MLN
* EARNED A CONSOLIDATED NET PROFIT OF EUR 6.8 MILLION IN Q4 OF 2017 Source text: http://bit.ly/2FNc3tG Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS KADRI KIISEL WILL BEGIN DUTY AS CEO AS LHV FINANCE ON 5 FEB Source text : http://bit.ly/2DHs5s0 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* APPOINTING KADRI KIISEL AS NEW MEMBER OF MANAGEMENT BOARD OF AS LHV FINANCE STARTING FROM 5 FEB 2018 Source text : http://bit.ly/2mfspEi Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS NOVEMBER 2017 CONSOLIDATED NET PROFIT REACHED EUR 2.0 MILLION
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.