52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Trian Fund Management Takes Share Stake In Legg Mason, Cuts in PPG
Legg Mason Posts Q1 EPS Of $0.51
Legg Mason For Quarter Ended June 30, 2019 Co Will Provide "Adjusted Earnings Per Diluted Share"
Legg Mason, Inc. is a holding company. The Company and its subsidiaries are principally engaged in providing asset management and related financial services to individuals, institutions, corporations and municipalities. The Company operates through Global Asset Management segment. Global Asset Management provides investment advisory services to institutional and individual clients and to the Company-sponsored investment funds. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides investment management and related services to institutional and individual clients, Company-sponsored investment funds and retail separately managed account programs. It offers its products and services directly and through various financial intermediaries. It has operations principally in the United States and the United Kingdom and also has offices in Australia, Bahamas, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Dubai, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland and Taiwan.
100 International Dr
Joseph A. Sullivan
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Peter H. Nachtwey
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
Chief Human Resource Officer
Ursula Amelie Schliessler
Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
Thomas C. Merchant
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Legg Mason Inc said on Thursday that the mutual fund company is cutting 120 jobs, or about 12% of its corporate workforce, with the step coming only days after the appointment of Trian Fund Management LP's Nelson Peltz and Ed Garden as directors.
Legg Mason Inc said on Monday it had appointed Trian Fund Management LP's Nelson Peltz and Ed Garden as directors, raising the size of its board to 12 members.
Nelson Peltz's Trian Fund Management LP is nearing a settlement with Legg Mason Inc that will give the activist hedge fund three or four seats on the mutual fund's board and avoid a proxy fight, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday, citing people familiar with the...
Nelson Peltzs' Trian Fund Management LP may push Legg Mason Inc. to implement changes to boost returns, a person familiar with the matter said on Tuesday, the second time in 10 years that Trian has targeted the mutual fund company.
U.S. asset manager Legg Mason said on Friday it had opened an office in Dublin to ensure it can continue to service continental European clients after Britain leaves the European Union.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said on Monday that Legg Mason <LM.N> will pay more than $34 million to resolve a charge it violated the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act in bribing Libyan officials to secure investments.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said on Monday that Legg Mason will pay more than $34 million to resolve a charge it violated the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act in bribing Libyan officials to secure investments.
Asset management firm Legg Mason Inc <LM.N> has entered into a settlement agreement with the U.S. Justice Department and agreed to pay $64.2 million to resolve allegations it violated anti-bribery laws through one of its subsidiaries in Libya, the department said on Monday.
* LEGG MASON REPORTS ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT AND FLOWS FOR APRIL 2018
* LEGG MASON REPORTS RESULTS FOR FOURTH FISCAL QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR-ENDED 2018
* LEGG MASON REPORTS ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT AND FLOWS FOR MARCH 2018
* LEGG MASON REPORTS ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT AND FLOWS FOR FEBRUARY 2018
* LEGG MASON REPORTS ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT AND FLOWS FOR JANUARY 2018
* SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.28 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* THIRD QUARTER NET INCOME OF $149.2 MILLION, OR $1.58 PER DILUTED SHARE
* LEGG MASON REPORTS ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT AND FLOWS FOR DECEMBER 2017
* LEGG MASON - DETERMINED $597 MILLION CARRYING VALUE OF ENTRUSTPERMAL INDEFINITE-LIFE FUND CONTRACTS EXCEEDS FAIR VALUE
* LEGG MASON ANNOUNCES REPURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH SHANDA ASSET MANAGEMENT
* LEGG MASON REPORTS ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT AND FLOWS FOR NOVEMBER 2017
* LEGG MASON APPOINTS MICHELLE GOLDBERG AND ALISON QUIRK TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.