52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Equinox Gold And Leagold Mining Combine
Leagold Mining Reports Qtrly Total Revenue $121.7 Mln VS $111.3 Mln
Leagold Reports Qtrly Loss Per Share Of $0.25
Leagold Mining Corporation is a Canada-based mid-tier gold producer with a focus on opportunities in Latin America. The Company operates four gold mines, which includes the Los Filos mine in Mexico, and the RDM, Fazenda and Pilar mines in Brazil. Los Filos is located near the center of the Morelos-Guerrero Sedimentary Basin. The RDM mine is located in Minas Gerais State, Brazil, about 560 kilometers (km) north of the state capital city of Belo Horizonte. The Fazenda mine is located within the Maria Preta mining district in Bahia State, Brazil, about 180 kilometers northwest of the state capital city of Salvador. The Pilar mine is located in Goias State in central Brazil, approximately 320 km from the federal capital of Brasilia.
Suite 3123 - 595 Burrard Street
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Harpreet Kaur Dhaliwal
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President - Finance
Chief Operating Officer
Senior Vice President - Corporate Development
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Canada's Equinox Gold Corp <EQX.TO> will buy rival Leagold Mining Corp <LMC.TO> for C$769.3 million ($578.38 million), the company said on Monday, the latest consolidation in the industry that has seen deals worth $30.5 billion so far this year.
Canada's Equinox Gold Corp will buy rival Leagold Mining Corp for C$769.3 million ($578.38 million), the company said on Monday, the latest addition to the increasing number of mergers in the gold mining industry.
An underground blast in a gold mine in the Brazilian state of Bahia on Friday killed two workers, Canadian company Leagold Mining Corp said.
* LEAGOLD REPORTS MEXICAN ANTI-TRUST APPROVAL FOR ACQUISITION OF BRIO GOLD
* LEAGOLD REPORTS Q1 2018 EARNINGS AND AISC MARGIN OF $14.5 MILLION
* LEAGOLD ARRANGES FINANCINGS TO CLOSE WITH THE BRIO ACQUISITION
* BRIO GOLD OBTAINS FINAL ORDER FOR ARRANGEMENT WITH LEAGOLD MINING CORPORATION
* SHAREHOLDERS APPROVE ACQUISITION BY LEAGOLD MINING CORPORATION
* LEAGOLD REPORTS Q1 2018 PRODUCTION AT LOS FILOS IN LINE WITH GUIDANCE
* LEAGOLD MINING - PURSUANT TO DEFINITIVE ARRANGEMENT DEAL FOR EACH BRIO COMMON SHARE, CO TO ISSUE 0.922 OF CO SHARE, 0.4 OF CO SHARE PURCHASE WARRANT
Small, opportunistic deals will dominate the global gold mining sector again this year, analysts said on Tuesday, after Leagold Mining Corp unveiled a $264 million bid for fellow Canadian gold miner Brio Gold Inc.
* LEAGOLD MINING - INTENDS TO MAKE OFFER TO ACQUIRE ALL OF ISSUED, OUTSTANDING SHARES OF BRIO GOLD INC. ON OR BEFORE FEB 28, 2018
* LEAGOLD REPORTS Q4 AND FULL YEAR 2017 PRODUCTION AT LOS FILOS IN LINE WITH GUIDANCE
* Leagold Mining Corp qtrly adjusted earnings per share $0.03
* LEAGOLD MINING CORP SAYS Q3 2017 GOLD PRODUCTION AT LOS FILOS MINE WAS 47,766 OZ
* Leagold reports Q2 2017 aisc/oz of $989 and all-in sustaining cost margin of $13.8 million
* Leagold mining corp - received environmental permit for development of portal and ramp for Bermejal Underground deposit Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.