52 Week Range
As of on the Athens Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Lamda Development H1 Result Turn To Loss Of EUR 5.7 Million
Lamda Development Q1 Net Profit Down At EUR 0.4 Million YoY
Lamda Development Raises EUR 320.0 Million From Bond Issue With Yield Set At 3.40%
Lamda Development SA is a Greece-based company engaged, together with its subsidiaries, in the investment, development, leasing and maintenance of real estate projects. The Company operates in Greece, as well as in other neighboring Balkan countries mainly Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia and Montenegro. The Company’s development portfolio includes: commercial and leisure centers, The Mall Athens and Golden Hall in Athens and Mediterranean Cosmos in Thessaloniki, office buildings, residential complexes and Flisvos Marina in Faliro. Its subsidiaries include: LAMDA Estate Development SA, LAMDA Prime Properties SA, LAMDA Erga Anaptyxis SA, LAMDA Domi SA, LD Trading SA, LAMDA Leisure SA and GEAKAT SA, among others.
37A Kifissias Ave. (Golden Hall)
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Odysseas E. Athanasiou
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Evangelos I. Chronis
Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Financial & Administration Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Greece's Lamda Development <LMDr.AT> raised 650 million euros (558 million pounds) via a rights issue to help finance part of a landmark project at Athens' former Hellenikon airport, it said on Tuesday.
Greece's Lamda Development <LMDr.AT> hopes to secure all the necessary licenses to start a huge development of luxury homes and offices at a disused airport site in Athens early next year, its top executive said on Thursday.
Greek real estate company Lamda Developers will issue a cash call for up to 650 million euros ($717.67 million), it said on Wednesday, after international investors withdrew interest in a development project at an abandoned airport complex in Athens.
* SAYS FY2017 RETAIL EBITDA INCREASED BY 19,3% TO € 51,2M. BOOSTED BY THE MALL ATHENS 50% ACQUISITION
* LAMDA SAYS VOXCOVE HOLDINGS ACQUIRED 10.2 MILLION SHARES, 12.83% OF THE VOTING SHARE CAPITAL OF THE COMPANY
* LAMDA DEVELOPMENT SAYS VOXCOVE HOLDINGS LTD ACQUIRED IN TOTAL 10.2 MILLION SHARES, THAT IS 12.83% OF THE SHARE CAPITAL Source text : http://bit.ly/2CWh81E Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS 9-MONTHS 2017 SALES AT EUR 41.2 MILLION VERSUS EYR 34.0 MILLION YEAR AGO
* SAYS SALE OF ASSET KALEMEGDAN IN BELGRADE FOR EUR 25 MILLION WITH BOOK VALUE OF EUR 40.4 MILLION Source text: http://bit.ly/2nclgHL Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.