52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Londonmetric Announces Office Disposal And Sale Of Distribution Warehouse
Londonmetric Property Declares 5.3% Increase In Q1 Interim Dividend For FY 2019/20
Londonmetric To Buy Distribution Warehouse For 24 Mln Stg
LondonMetric Property Plc is real estate investment trust that specializes in property investment and development. The Company's segments are Distribution, Offices, Residential and Development. The Company's distribution properties under development include Wakefield, Warrington, Bedford, Stoke and Crawley. The Company's subsidiaries include London & Stamford Property Limited, LondonMetric Management Limited, LSI (Investments) Limited, LSI Developments Limited, LondonMetric Saturn Limited, Metric Property Investments plc, LondonMetric Retail Distribution I Limited and LondonMetric Saturn II Limited.
Real Estate Operations
1 Curzon Street
Patrick Lionel Vaughan
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Andrew Marc Jones
Chief Executive, Executive Director
Martin Francis McGann
Finance Director, Executive Director
Valentine Tristam Beresford
Investment Director, Executive Director
Asset Director, Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Warehouse owner LondonMetric Property <LMPL.L> said on Wednesday companies were seeking additional storage and distribution buildings to help avoid supply chain disruptions ahead of Britain's planned departure from the European Union.
Britain's LondonMetric Property Plc said on Wednesday it was seeing more interest for additional distribution space for storage to avoid any disruptions in supply chains ahead of Brexit.
The online-driven shakeout of UK retailers has yet to run its course and there is likely more pain to come, one of the sector's big landlords, Londonmetric Property Plc <LMPL.L>, said on Wednesday, while reporting a tripling in full-year profit.
The e-trading driven shakeout of UK retailers has yet to run its course and there is likely more pain to come, one of the sector's big landlords, Londonmetric Property Plc, said on Wednesday, while reporting a tripling in full-year profit.
* DISPOSAL OF SIX WAREHOUSE PROPERTIES FOR £36MN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ACQUISITION OF FIVE URBAN LOGISTICS WAREHOUSES FOR £25.6 MILLION, AND DISPOSAL OF A REGIONAL WAREHOUSE IN DONCASTER FOR £15.0 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* SOLD A B&Q WAREHOUSE IN HULL FOR £11.6 MILLION (LONDONMETRIC SHARE: £5.8 MILLION), REFLECTING A BLENDED NIY OF 6.0% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* ACQUISITION OF TWO LOGISTICS WAREHOUSES FOR £47.6 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* HY EPRA EARNINGS 28.8 MILLION STG VERSUS 25.3 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
* LONDONMETRIC - HAS EXCHANGED ON SALE OF AN ODEON CINEMA AND A RETAIL ASSET IN GUISBOROUGH FOR £18.6 MILLION REFLECTING A BLENDED NET INITIAL YIELD OF 4.8% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ENGAGED IN OCCUPIER DISCUSSIONS TO DEVELOP UP TO 4 REGIONAL DISTRIBUTION WAREHOUSES AT TOTAL ANTICIPATED COST OF £60 MILLION
* EXCHANGED ON SALE OF A ROYAL MAIL DISTRIBUTION WAREHOUSE IN DAVENTRY TO TRITAX BIG BOX REIT PLC FOR £48.8 MILLION, REFLECTING A NIY OF 5.0%
* ACQUIRES PORTFOLIO OF 14 LOGISTICS WAREHOUSES FOR 116.60 MILLION STG
* ACQUIRED BURLINGTON RETAIL PARK IN SOUTH WEST LONDON FOR £28.3 MILLION FROM A LARGE UK INSTITUTION
* LONDONMETRIC WAS ADVISED BY SAVILLS AND PURCHASER WAS ADVISED BY CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD SOURCE TEXT FOR EIKON: FURTHER COMPANY COVERAGE:
* Agreed to purchase, via a forward funding contract with Kier Property, two new distribution warehouses at Logistics City in frimley for 13.1 mln stg
* Has acquired two M&S stores in Newport, Isle Of Wight and Kendal, Lancashire for 24.6 million stg, reflecting a NIY of 5.45 pct Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
British retail space developer LondonMetric Property Plc expects logistics space to soon represent over 70 percent of its investment as newer developments complete and its portfolio grows, it said on Wednesday.
* Three urban logistics warehouses acquired for 24 mln pounds
* Announces acquisition of two last mile distribution warehouses in leeds for 12.0 mln pounds, reflecting a blended NIY of 6.0 pct and a reversionary yield of 6.5 pct
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.