52 Week Range
As of on the Virt-X ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Logitech Reports Qtrly Earnings Per Share Of $0.43
Logitech Agrees To Acquire Streamlabs
Logitech Reports Qtrly Shr $0.27
Logitech International S.A. is a holding company. The Company designs, manufactures and markets products that allow people to connect through music, gaming, video, computing, and other digital platforms. The Company operates through peripheral segment. The Company offers its products to a network of domestic and international customers, including direct sales to retailers, e-tailers, and indirect sales through distributors. The Company's retail network across the world includes consumer electronics distributors, retailers, mass merchandisers, specialty electronics stores, computer and telecommunications stores, value-added resellers and online merchants. Its music solutions are focused primarily on mobile speakers, including its UE BOOM family of mobile wireless speakers, its Jaybird wireless audio wearables for sports and active lifestyles, and its custom in-ear headphones. It offers a range of gaming gear for gamers, including mice, keyboards, headsets, gamepads and steering wheels.
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Bracken P. Darrell
President, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Principal Financial Officer, Principal Accounting Officer
Guerrino De Luca
Neil D. Hunt
Lead Non-Executive Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Logitech International <LOGN.S> said its gaming business had not run out of steam despite seeing its sales of its peripherals for gamers increasing by only 2% during its latest quarter, Chief Executive Bracken Darrell said on Tuesday.
Logitech International said its gaming business had not run out of steam despite seeing its sales of its peripherals for gamers increasing by only 2% during its latest quarter, Chief Executive Bracken Darrell said on Tuesday.
Logitech International SA <LOGN.S> reported a 4.5% increase in operating income for its latest quarter, the Swiss computer keyboard and gaming accessories maker said on Tuesday.
Swiss computer accessory maker Logitech International SA reported a 4.5% increase in operating income for its latest quarter, the computer keyboard and gaming accessories maker said on Tuesday.
* LOGITECH DELIVERS SOLID SECOND QUARTER GROWTH AND PROFITABILITY
Shares in Bang & Olufsen (B&O) <BO.CO> jumped on Tuesday after the struggling Danish TV and speaker maker said its chief executive was leaving with immediate effect, to be replaced by former Logitech <LOGN.S> executive Kristian Tear.
* LOGITECH AGREES TO ACQUIRE STREAMLABS, ADDING STREAMING TOOLS TO ITS GAMING OFFERING
Logitech International <LOGN.S> could reach the upper end of its full year sales guidance after a strong start to the year, Chief Executive Bracken Darrell said on Tuesday.
(This story corrects analyst forceasts, changes headline and second paragraph)
* LOGITECH DELIVERS A STRONG START TO FISCAL YEAR 2020 WITH ROBUST SALES AND PROFIT GROWTH
* LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA - BRACKEN DARRELL, PRESIDENT AND CEO'S FY19 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.4 MILLION VERSUS $7.2 MILLION IN FY18 - SEC FILING
* LOGITECH NOMINATES NEW CHAIRPERSON AND DIRECTORS TO BOARD; PROPOSES 10% ANNUAL INCREASE FOR FY19 DIVIDEND
* LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA - DIMITRI PANAYOTOPOULOS HAS RESIGNED REASONS, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS IN MAY 2019 THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS RECOMMENDED TO INCREASE THE CASH DIVIDEND FOR FISCAL YEAR 2019 BY APPROXIMATELY 10% TO CHF 121.8 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by John Miller)
Logitech International Chief Executive Bracken Darrell said it was too early to consider upgrading the keyboard and mice maker's sales and profit outlook for its 2020 business year.
Logitech International SA shares fell nearly 9 percent on Tuesday as investors cashed in on the computer peripheral maker's gains this year and success providing fast keyboards and mice for players of online games like Fortnite.
Logitech International SA said keyboards and mice for players of multiplayer online games like Fortnite had surged as the peripherals maker on Tuesday reported a 22 percent increase in profit during its fourth quarter.
* QTRLY SALES GREW TO $624 MILLION, UP 5 PERCENT IN US DOLLARS AND 9 PERCENT IN CONSTANT CURRENCY COMPARED TO Q4 OF PRIOR YEAR
* LOGITECH ANNOUNCES RESIGNATION OF SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, MARCEL STOLK
Logitech International could make much bigger deals than it has before to accelerate growth in areas such as controllers for players of blockbuster computer games like Fortnite, Chief Executive Bracken Darrell said on Wednesday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.