52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Brussels ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Lotus Bakeries H1 Turnover EUR 298.1 Million, Up 11.5%
Lotus Bakeries Announces Capital Increase Through Exercise Of Warrants
Lotus Bakeries FY Operating Result Rises To 92.0 Million Euros
Lotus Bakeries NV is a Belgium-based company that produces and sells biscuits and cakes. Its product portfolio is divided into six product lines. The Caramelized Biscuits line includes caramelized biscuits, caramelized biscuit spread and caramelized biscuit ice cream sold under the Lotus brand. The Waffles and Galettes line consists of Liege, soft, filled, galettes and vanilla waffles also sold under the Lotus brand. The Cake Specialties line comprises frangipane, madeleine, carre confiture and Zebra in Belgium, Glaces and Enkhuizer cookies in the Netherlands, as well as Breton butter. The Gingerbread line includes the sale of gingerbread products under the Peijnenburg and Snelle Jelle brands. The Pepparkakor Biscuits line encompasses a range of traditional Swedish biscuits sold under the Annas Pepparkakor brand in Sweden, Finland, the United States, Canada as well as other countries. The Dinosaurs Biscuits line includes the sale of children’s biscuit through the Dinosaurs brand.
Jan Vander Stichele
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Member of the Executive Committee, Executive Director, representing Mercuur Consult NV
Chief Financial Officer
Member of the Executive Committee, Director of Finance Belgium & Group Human Resources
John Van de Par
Member of the Executive Committee, Corporate Director - ICT, Tax, Legal & Risk
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* BEAR PRODUCTION FACILITY IN SOUTH AFRICA SOON TO BECOME PART OF CO Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* FY REVENUE EUR 524.1 MILLION VERSUS EUR 507.2 MILLION YEAR AGO
Belgian biscuit maker Lotus Bakeries said it had recalled some of its products in Belgium as they could contain eggs that were contaminated with insecticide fipronil.
* HAS WITHDRAWN SOME BATCHES OF AMICO, MADELEINE, ZEBRA & MINI-FRANGIPANE FROM SALE IN BELGIUM
Belgian biscuit maker Lotus Bakeries has recalled some of its products as they could contain eggs that were contaminated with insecticide fipronil, broadcaster VTM said on Monday.
Belgian biscuit maker Lotus Bakeries <LOTB.BR> reported higher first-half profits on Friday and said it has had to raise the prices of its products in Britain because of weakness in the pound.
* H1 REVENUE EUR 258.9 MILLION VERSUS EUR 256.4 MILLION YEAR AGO
* He will replace Isabelle Maes, who will take up the role of CEO Natural Foods Source text for Eikon: http://bit.ly/2lTOaLJ Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* Recalls batch of Biscoff Crunchy Biscuit Spread Source text: http://bit.ly/2miZu3h Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* FY revenue 507.2 million euros ($540.52 million) versus 411.6 million euros year ago
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.