52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Lam Research Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend
Lam Research Reports Quarterly Non-GAAP Earnings Per Share Of $3.18
Lam Research Says CEO's FY 2019 Total Compensation Was $13.7 Mln
Lam Research Corporation is a supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry. The Company designs, manufactures, markets, refurbishes and services semiconductor processing systems that are used in the fabrication of integrated circuits (ICs). It operates through manufacturing and servicing of wafer processing semiconductor manufacturing equipment segment. Its products are designed to enable its customers build a range of devices that are used in a range of electronic products, including cell phones, tablets, computers, storage devices, and networking equipment. Its customer base includes semiconductor memory, foundry, and integrated device manufacturers (IDMs) that make products, such as dynamic random-access memory (DRAM), negative-AND (NAND) memory and logic devices. It offers a portfolio of products that are used in several areas of the semiconductor manufacturing process flow, including thin film deposition, plasma etch and single-wafer clean.
Misc. Capital Goods
4650 Cushing Pkwy
Abhijit Y. Talwalkar
Chairman of the Board
Timothy M. Archer
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Douglas R. Bettinger
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
Richard A. Gottscho
Executive Vice President, Corporate Chief Technology Officer
Patrick J. Lord
Senior Vice President, General Manager of Customer Support Business Group
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. stocks opened higher on Thursday, as solid results from Microsoft, Lam Research and Tesla lifted sentiment.
Chip equipment maker Lam Research Corp's quarterly revenue rose 33.3 percent on Thursday, boosted by higher demand for memory chips.
* ORATION REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE QUARTER ENDED MARCH 25, 2018
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd:
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd:
* LAM RESEARCH CORP - PLAN TO RETURN AT LEAST 50% OF FREE CASH FLOW TO STOCKHOLDERS OVER NEXT FIVE YEARS
Semiconductor equipment manufacturer Lam Research Corp's <LRCX.O> quarterly profit and revenue topped analysts' forecasts, as chipmakers spent heavily on its machinery to make the most of booming demand for memory chips.
Chip equipment manufacturer Lam Research Corp's revenue rose 37.1 percent in the fourth quarter, as chipmakers spent heavily to make the most of rising semiconductor prices and booming demand.
* ORATION REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE QUARTER ENDED DECEMBER 24, 2017
* LAM RESEARCH CORP - ARCHER WILL CONTINUE TO SERVE AS CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER OF COMPANY
* Says it orders machinery equipment worth T$1.0 billion ($33.37 million)
* Lam Research Corporation announces $2.3 billion capital return program
Last year's failed $10 billion bid for KLA-Tencor Corp <KLAC.O> likely marks the end of efforts at any major acquisitions by Lam Research Corp <LRCX.O> and other booming producers of equipment for chipmakers, Lam's chief financial officer has told Reuters.
Lam Research Corp <LRCX.O>, a maker and supplier of chip equipment, reported better-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue as the company benefited from chipmakers stepping up investments in technology and capacity.
Lam Research Corp, a maker and supplier of chip equipment, reported better-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue as the company benefited from chipmakers stepping up investments in technology and capacity.
* Lam Research Corporation reports financial results for the quarter ended September 24, 2017
* Nanostring technologies- co, lam research announced collaboration to develop nanostring's proprietary hyb & seq next generation sequencing platform
* Nanostring Technologies Inc - on August 4, 2017, Nanostring Technologies, Inc. entered into collaboration agreement with lam research corporation
* Says its Nanjing unit orders machinery equipment worth T$568 million ($18.84 million)
* Says its Xiamen unit orders machinery equipment worth T$654 million ($21.64 million)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.