52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Lundin Gold Reports Increase In Positions By Major Shareholders
Lundin Gold Posts Q3 Loss Per Share Of $0.18
Lundin Gold Reports Qtrly Loss Per Share $0.14
Lundin Gold Inc (Lundin Gold), formerly Fortress Minerals Corp, is a Canada-based gold mining company. The Company owns the Fruta del Norte Project located in southeast Ecuador, which is an undeveloped gold project. The Company's Fruta del Norte Project is located in the Cordillera del Condor region of Zamora, Chinchipe province, southeastern Ecuador. The Fruta del Norte Project consists of approximately 30 mining concessions, which cover an area of approximately 75,000 hectares located in southeastern Ecuador, in the Province of Zamora and in Morona Santiago province. The Fruta del Norte Project is consist of over three concessions and covers an area of approximately 4,660 hectares located in the Province of Zamora Chinchipe. The Company's subsidiaries include Aurelian Resources Inc, Aurelian Resources Corporation Ltd, Aurelian Ecuador S.A. and Ecoaurelian Agricola S.A. The Company's Aurelian Ecuador S.A. holds the concessions underlying the Fruta del Norte Project.
885 Georgia St W Suite 2000
Lukas H. Lundin
Independent Chairman of the Board
Ronald F. Hochstein
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Vice President - Finance
Vice President - Human Resources
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Australia's Newcrest Mining Ltd said on Friday it had raised its stake in Canadian miner Lundin Gold Inc to 32% with an additional C$79.6 million ($59.9 million) investment as it looks to increase its exposure in Ecuador.
Canadian miner Lundin Gold Inc inaugurated its Fruta del Norte gold mine in the Ecuadorean Amazon on Thursday, as market-friendly President Lenin Moreno seeks to attract mining investment to diversify the stagnant oil-dependent economy.
* LUNDIN GOLD - LORITO HAS TRANSFERRED 8.5 MILLION COMMON SHARES AND ZEBRA HAS TRANSFERRED 1.2 MILLION COMMON SHARES OF LUNDIN GOLD TO NEMESIA S.À.R.L.
* ORION MINE FINANCE ANNOUNCES EQUITY INVESTMENT IN LUNDIN GOLD INC.
* ZEBRA HOLDINGS AND INVESTMENTS S.À.R.L. AND LORITO HOLDINGS S.À.R.L. AGREE TO ACQUIRE SHARES OF LUNDIN GOLD INC.
Newcrest Mining Ltd said on Monday it had invested $250 million to buy a 27.1 percent stake in Canadian miner Lundin Gold Inc as the gold major ramps up its exposure to Ecuador to secure growth.
* TO INVEST US$250 MILLION TO ACQUIRE A TOTAL OF 57.7 MILLION COMMON SHARES IN LUNDIN GOLD AT CAD$5.50 PER SHARE
Newcrest Mining Ltd said on Monday it had invested $250 million to buy a 27.1 percent stake Canadian miner Lundin Gold Inc.
* LUNDIN GOLD SECURES CREDIT APPROVAL FOR US$300 MILLION SENIOR DEBT FACILITY FOR FRUTA DEL NORTE
* LUNDIN GOLD - DRAWN FINAL US$110 MILLION UNDER ITS GOLD PREPAY, STREAM CREDIT FACILITIES WITH ORION MINE FINANCE GROUP&BLACKSTONE TACTICAL OPPORTUNITIES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LUNDIN GOLD DRAWS FINAL US$110 MILLION UNDER GOLD PREPAY AND STREAM CREDIT FACILITIES
* LUNDIN GOLD DRAWS US$40 MILLION UNDER GOLD PREPAY FACILITY AS IT CONTINUES TO ADVANCE FRUTA DEL NORTE
* Lundin Gold Inc - qtrly basic and diluted loss per share $0.13 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Lundin Gold Inc - qtrly loss per share $0.13 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Qtrly earnings per share $0.01 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Lundin Gold draws $150 million under project financing package
* Lundin Gold announces $400-$450 million project financing package for Fruta Del Norte
* Lundin Gold announces us$400 - $450 million project financing package for Fruta Del Norte
* Lundin Gold Inc - engaged in talks with parties, including financial institutions, strategic and other potential investors on project financing
* Appointment of Chantal Gosselin to board is effective March 16, 2017, expands board to nine directors, six of whom are independent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.