52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Lupin Gets Japan's PMDA Certificate To Mandideep Unit
U.S. FDA Makes 3 Observations at Lupin's Tarapur Facility
Lupin Gets ANDA Approval From U.S. FDA For Levothyroxine Sodium Tablets USP
Lupin Limited is a pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in producing, developing and marketing a range of branded and generic formulations, biotechnology products and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) across the world. The Company offers products in the cardiovascular, diabetology, asthma, pediatrics, central nervous system, gastro-intestinal, anti-infectives and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug therapy areas. The Company also offers solutions in the anti-tuberculosis (anti-TB) and cephalosporins therapy areas. The Company along with its subsidiaries has manufacturing locations spread across India, Japan, the United States, Mexico and Brazil. It has a pipeline of biosimilars addressing therapies, such as oncology, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, rheumatoid arthritis, endocrinology, diabetes, ophthalmology and women's health. The Company's products include Antara, Methergine, Methylphenidate, Glumetza, Gluconorm, Tonact, Rcinex and Ramistar, among others.
Biotechnology & Drugs
B/4 Laxmi Towers
, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E)
Manju Deshbandhu Gupta
Chairman of the Board
Vinita D. Gupta
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Kamal K. Sharma
Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Interim Chief Financial Officer
President – Global Sourcing & Contract Manufacturing
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Indian drugmaker Lupin Ltd posted a surprise quarterly loss on Wednesday after taking a one-time charge related to litigation over a blood pressure drug.
Indian drugmaker Lupin Ltd posted a surprise third-quarter loss on Wednesday, due to a one-off charge in the quarter.
Lupin Ltd, India's second-largest drugmaker by revenue, posted a lower-than-expected second-quarter profit on Wednesday, as sales in the United States - a key market - dropped and overall manufacturing costs rose.
Lupin Ltd, India's second-largest drugmaker by revenue, posted a 41.5 percent fall in second-quarter profit on Wednesday, hurt by higher expenses.
Drugmaker Lupin Ltd posted a bigger-than-expected fall in first-quarter profit on Wednesday, hurt by declining sales in the United States and Japan.
Drugmaker Lupin Ltd posted a 43 percent fall in first-quarter profit on Wednesday, widely missing analysts' estimates.
* OMEROS SAYS ENTERED INTO SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT AND CONSENT JUDGMENT WITH LUPIN LTD, SUBSIDIARY LUPIN PHARMACEUTICALS - SEC FILING
* U.S. sales fall 21.1 pct; India sales up 14 pct (Adds management comments from conference call)
Lupin Ltd, India's second-largest drugmaker by revenue, reported a surprise loss in its fiscal fourth quarter on Tuesday, due to a one-time charge.
* GETS FDA APPROVAL FOR GENERIC TEMOVATE OINTMENT, 0.05 PERCENT
* SAYS CO RECEIVES FDA APPROVAL FOR GENERIC XENAZINE TABLETS, 12.5 MG AND 25 MG Source text - http://bit.ly/2qUd2T4 Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO RECEIVES TENTATIVE FDA APPROVAL FOR GENERIC ANDROGEL, 1.62 PERCENT Source text - https://bit.ly/2HEhHk8 Further company coverage:
* SAYS PITHAMPUR UNIT 1 FACILITY RECEIVES ESTABLISHMENT INVESTIGATION REPORT (EIR) FROM US FDA
* SAYS CO'S GOA FACILITY COMPLETES SUCCESSFUL UK MHRA INSPECTION
* SAYS HEALTH CANADA MAINTAINED COMPLIANT RATING FOR UNIT 2 AT PITHAMPUR (INDORE) AND HAS ISSUED A REVISED ‘ESTABLISHMENT LICENSE’ Source text - https://bit.ly/2pW8cVF Further company coverage:
* SPRAY IS USED FOR TREATMENT OF MODERATE TO SEVERE PLAQUE PSORIASIS AFFECTING UP TO 20 PERCENT BODY SURFACE AREA IN PATIENTS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER Source text: http://bit.ly/2IeyRDQ Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO GETS FDA APPROVAL FOR GENERIC CLOBEXA SPRAY, 0.05% Source text - https://bit.ly/2Gg8Sf1 Further company coverage:
* SAYS LUPIN LAUNCHES GENERIC LODOSYN TABLETS IN THE US Source text: https://bit.ly/2I72Ldw Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO RECEIVES FDA APPROVAL FOR GENERIC TOPICORT TOPICAL SPRAY, 0.25 PERCENT Source text - http://bit.ly/2DEhb1S Further company coverage:
* SAYS LAUNCH OF TYDEM TABLETS Source text: http://bit.ly/2FMGgNe Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.