52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
India's Lakshmi Vilas Bank Says CEO & MD Parthasarathi Mukherjee Resigns
Indiabulls Housing Finance Says Already Applied For Regulatory Approval For Proposed Merger With Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Lakshmi Vilas Bank June-Qtr NIM Rises To 1.65%
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited (the Bank) is a banking company. The Bank's segments include Treasury operations, Corporate/wholesale banking operations, Retail banking operations and Other banking operations. The Bank has a network of approximately 460 branches, including a satellite branch and approximately seven extension counters, spread across approximately 20 states and the union territory of Pondicherry. It offers products, including deposits, loans, online services, non-resident Indian (NRI) services, cards, and small and medium enterprises loans. In addition, the Bank offers wealth management services, which include life Insurance, mutual funds and portfolio management services (PMS), money transfer through branch channels, money transfer through direct remittances, investment and infrastructure bonds, permanent account number (PAN) card services, depository participant services, online trading services, new pension system (NPS) and applications supported by blocked amounts.
4/1, Sardar Patel Road,, Guindy
B. K. Manjunath
Part-time Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Compliance Officer, Company Secretary
Chief Risk Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
India's central bank said it has not yet approved a merger proposal of private-sector lender Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd and Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd .
Indian private-sector lender Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd will merge operations with housing finance firm Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd in a share-swap deal, the companies said in a filing https://www.nseindia.com/corporate/LAKSHVILAS_05042019172432_LrtoSE05042019_389.pdf on...
India's Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd said on Friday its board has approved a share swap acquisition by housing finance firm Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd .
* REVISES 1-YEAR MCLR RATE TO 9.35 PERCENT P.A. Source text - http://bit.ly/2EYwBn4 Further company coverage:
* SETS ONE YEAR MCLR AT 9.20 PERCENT PER ANNUM Source text: http://bit.ly/2rQblKo Further company coverage:
* SAYS DEC QUARTER NIM AT 2.63 PCT Source text: http://bit.ly/2rRaeKn Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER NET LOSS 392.3 MILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 783.8 MILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS REVISES ONE YEAR MCLR TO 9.15 PERCENT P.A. Source text - http://bit.ly/2EbkYoO Further company coverage:
* SETS 1 YEAR MCLR AT 9.20 PERCENT P.A WITH EFFECT FROM DEC 1 Source text - http://bit.ly/2k7seg6 Further company coverage:
* Says approves rights issue worth about 7.87 billion rupees
Indian private sector lender Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd expects bad loan additions in the second-half of the fiscal year to be less than half of the about 9 billion rupees ($138.2 million) it added in the first six months to September, Chief Executive Parthasarathi Mukherjee...
* Says N S Venkatesh, executive director & chief financial officer resigns Source text: http://bit.ly/2y9Wmg4 Further company coverage:
* Sept quarter net profit 105 million rupees versus profit of 648.5 million rupees last year
* Revises one year MCLR to 9.35 percent p.a. w.e.f Oct 1 Source text - http://bit.ly/2wXY0S7 Further company coverage:
* To raise funds via rights issue for an amount upto 8 billion rupees
* Says to consider raising of funds through a rights issue Source text: http://bit.ly/2hlDG6k Further company coverage:
* Says sets overnight MCLR at 9.50 percent with effect from Aug 1 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2tTvqfr) Further company coverage:
* Says June quarter NIM stood at 2.74 percent Source text - http://bit.ly/2vFbGxa Further company coverage:
* June quarter net profit 661.2 million rupees versus profit of 606.9 million rupees last year
* Gets members' nod for appointment of B K Manjunath as non-executive chairman
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.