52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Live Nation Entertainment Announces Pricing Of Private Convertible Notes Offering
Live Nation Entertainment Announces Launch Of Private Convertible Notes Offering
Live Nation Entertainment Reaches Agreement With DoJ To Extend And Clarify Consent Decree
Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. is a live entertainment company. The Company's businesses consist of the promotion of live events, including ticketing, sponsorship and advertising. Its segments include Concerts, Sponsorship & Advertising, Ticketing and Artist Nation. The Concerts segment is engaged in promotion of live music events in its owned or operated venues and in rented third-party venues; operation and management of music venues; production of music festivals, and creation of associated content. The Ticketing segment is an agency business that sells tickets for events on behalf of its clients. The Artist Nation segment provides management services to music artists in exchange for a commission on the earnings of artists. The Sponsorship & Advertising segment employs sales force that creates and maintains relationships with sponsors to allow businesses to reach customers through its concert, venue, artist relationship and ticketing assets, including advertising on its Websites.
9348 Civic Center Dr
Gregory B. Maffei
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer
President - HOB Entertainment
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Concert promoter Live Nation Entertainment Inc agreed to refrain from retaliating against venues that do not use its Ticketmaster service for every event in a settlement with the U.S. Justice Department, the government said on Thursday.
Live Nation Entertainment Inc said on Thursday it had agreed to settle with the Department of Justice over the concert promoter's ticketing practices.
The U.S. Justice Department is preparing to take legal action against Live Nation Entertainment <LYV.N> on allegations the concert promoter has sought to strong-arm concert venues into using its dominant Ticketmaster subsidiary, a source familiar with the planned legal action...
Britain's competition watchdog said on Thursday the proposed takeover of Ireland-based MCD Productions by the joint venture owned by U.S.-based Live Nation raises competition concerns in the music promotion industry in Northern Ireland.
* LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT INC SAYS CEO MICHAEL RAPINO'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $70.6 MILLION WHICH INCLUDES STOCK AWARDS OF $58.6 MILLION – SEC FILING
* LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES PRICING OF PRIVATE NOTES OFFERINGS
* LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT - COS ALSO AGREED TO SETTLE LITIGATION THAT WAS TO GO TO TRIAL LATER THIS MONTH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT - TO ACQUIRE MAJORITY INTEREST IN FRANK PRODUCTIONS, INDEPENDENT CONCERT PROMOTER IN U.S.
* LIVE NATION SAYS ON DEC 15, CO, MICHAEL RAPINO ENTERED INTO EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT, PURSUANT TO WHICH RAPINO WILL CONTINUE TO SERVE AS CEO OF CO
* Qtrly diluted net income per common share available to common stockholders of Live Nation $0.53
INSURANCE FOR LIVE NATION LAS VEGAS COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL WAS BROKERED BY INTEGRO USA INC.- DOCUMENT
* Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and Live Nation announced an exclusive touring partnership
* Amazon Web Services - announced that Live Nation Entertainment has selected AWS as public cloud infrastructure provider Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.