for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up

Mapfre SA

MAP.MC

Latest Trade

2.57EUR

Change

0.00(+0.04%)

Volume

3,173,959

Today's Range

2.57

 - 

2.62

52 Week Range

2.25

 - 

2.75

As of on the Mercado Continuo Espana ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay

Latest Developments

Mapfre 9-Month Net Profit Down At 462.9 Mln Euros YoY

Oct 31 (Reuters) - Mapfre SA <MAP.MC>::DECIDED TO WRITE DOWN GOODWILL OF MAPFRE ASISTENCIA COMPANIES OF 48 MILLION EUROS DUE TO REDUCED EXPECTATIONS ABOUT FUTURE EARNINGS IN UK.9-MONTH PREMIUMS 17.65 BILLION EUROS VERSUS 17.22 BILLION EUROS YEAR AGO.9-MONTH NET PROFIT 462.9 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 528.8 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO.COMBINED RATIO 96.4% AT END-SEPT.SAYS ALLOCATES 77 MILLION EUROS TO WRITING DOWN THE ASISTENCIA BUSINESS.RETURN ON EQUITY 5.4% AT END-SEPT.

Mapfre To Pay Dividend Of 0.06 Euros Gross Per Share On Dec. 23

Sept 26 (Reuters) - Mapfre SA <MAP.MC>::TO PAY AN INTERIM DIVIDEND AGAINST 2019 RESULTS OF 0.06 EUROS GROSS PER SHARE ON DEC. 23.

Mapfre Buys 10% Of Abante With Option To Buy Additional 10% Stake

Sept 3 (Reuters) - Mapfre SA <MAP.MC>::BUYS 10% OF ABANTE THROUGH CAPITAL INCREASE WITH POSSIBILITY OF BUYING ANOTHER 10%, UP TO A MAXIMUM OF 20%, WITHIN THREE YEARS.

Mapfre H1 Net Profit Down At 374.5 Mln Euros YoY

July 25 (Reuters) - Mapfre SA <MAP.MC>::H1 NET PROFIT 374.5 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 385.7 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO.H1 PREMIUMS 12.53 BILLION EUROS VERSUS 11.97 BILLION EUROS YEAR AGO.COMBINED RATIO 95.9% AT END-JUNE.RETURN ON EQUITY 6.0% AT END-JUNE VERSUS 7.8% YEAR AGO.H1 ADJUSTED NET PROFIT DOWN BY 3.4% AT 332.5 MILLION EUROS YOY.

Mapfre Signs Agreement With Santalucía To Jointly Develop Their Funeral Business In Spain

June 5 (Reuters) - Mapfre SA <MAP.MC>::SIGN AGREEMENT WITH SANTALUCÍA TO JOINTLY DEVELOP THEIR FUNERAL BUSINESS IN SPAIN.ALLIANCE ENVISAGES INTEGRATION OF ALBIA AND FUNESPAÑA’S FUNERAL BUSINESSES.THE INITIAL VALUE OF THE ASSETS CONTRIBUTED TO THE ALLIANCE IS 322.5 MILLION EUROS.WILL OWN 25% OF SHARE CAPITAL OF ALLIANCE AND SANTALUCíA THE REMAINING 75%.

Oakley Capital Acquires Stake In Rastreator And Acierto

May 1 (Reuters) - Oakley Capital Investments Ltd <OCIO.L>::OAKLEY CAPITAL INVESTMENTS LTD. - ACQUISITION OF STAKE IN RASTREATOR AND ACIERTO.OAKLEY CAPITAL INVESTMENTS LTD - OAKLEY CAPITAL PRIVATE EQUITY III AGREED TO FORM A JOINT VENTURE WITH ADMIRAL GROUP PLC AND MAPFRE S.A..OAKLEY CAPITAL INVESTMENTS LTD - JOINT VENTURE TO COMBINE RASTREATOR AND ACIERTO.COM.OAKLEY CAPITAL INVESTMENTS LTD - CO'S INDIRECT CONTRIBUTION THROUGH ITS INTEREST IN FUND III IS EXPECTED TO BE ABOUT £17 MILLION.

Mapfre Q1 Net Profit Up At 188.1 Mln Euros YoY

April 30 (Reuters) - Mapfre SA <MAP.MC>::Q1 NET PROFIT 188.1 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 187.0 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO.Q1 PREMIUMS 6.40 BILLION EUROS VERSUS 6.20 BILLION EUROS YEAR AGO.Q1 REVENUE 7.67 BILLION EUROS VERSUS 7.26 BILLION EUROS YEAR AGO.COMBINED RATIO 95.9 PERCENT AT END-MARCH.

Bankia Closes Deal With Mapfre For Restructuring Of Bancassurance Business

April 1 (Reuters) - Bankia <BKIA.MC>::SAYS CLOSES AGREEMENT WITH MAPFRE FOR RESTRUCTURING PROCESS OF BANCASSURANCE BUSINESS.SAYS THE PRICE OF THE OPERATION AMOUNTS TO A TOTAL OF 110.3 MILLION EUROS.CLOSING OF TRANSACTION IMPLIES COMPLETION OF RESTRUCTURING PROCESS OF BANCASSURANCE BUSINESS LAUNCHED BY BANKIA.

Mapfre Expects 2021 Revenue At 30 Bln Euros

March 25 (Reuters) - Mapfre SA <MAP.MC>::SEES 2021 REVENUE AT 30 BILLION EUROS.SEES 2019-2021 RETURN ON EQUITY ON AVERAGE AT 10 PERCENT.SEES 2019-2021 NON-LIFE COMBINED RATIO AT 96 PERCENT AVERAGE.

Mapfre Presents New Strategic Plan For 2019 - 2021

March 8 (Reuters) - Mapfre SA <MAP.MC>::SAYS DIGITAL BUSINESS IS FORECAST TO GROW BY 41 PERCENT OVER NEXT THREE YEARS.NEW STRATEGIC PLAN ENVISAGES REVENUES OF 30 BILLION EUROS BY 2021 OR AVERAGE PREMIUM GROWTH OF 5 PERCENT OVER 3 YEARS AND AN AVERAGE ROE OF 10 PERCENT.SAYS AVERAGE COMBINED RATIO FOR NEXT THREE YEARS WILL BE 96 PERCENT.SAYS LIFE BUSINESS WILL BE BOOSTED, SEES AVERAGE ANNUAL PREMIUM GROWTH OF 8 PERCENT.APPROVES FY 2018 DIVIDEND OF 0.145 EUROS GROSS PER SHARE.

Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.

for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up