52 Week Range
As of on the Mercado Continuo Espana ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Masmovil Ibercom Reduces Margin On Its Term Loan B In 62.5 bp
Masmovil Completes Sale Of Building Units To Macquarie For 218.5 Mln Euros
Masmovil 9-MONTH Adjusted Net Profit Down At 84 Mln Euros YoY
Masmovil Ibercom SA, formerly World Wide Web Ibercom SA, is a Spain-based company primarily engaged in the telecommunication sector. The Company focuses on the sale and distribution services for Internet, Data Center and Telecommunications. The Company’s product and services portfolio comprises Internet access through Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL) and Symmetric Digital Subscriber Line (SDSL) technologies, Internet domains and Domains Management and Registration Service through IberDNS application, Web hosting, virtual servers, dedicated servers, telephony services and routers. The Company also offers collocation services through two Internet Data Centers located in Madrid and San Sebastian. It operates through subsidiaries, such as Embou Nuevas Tecnologias SL and Ebesis Sistemas SL, among others. The Company owns a number of brand names, such as Pepephone, Yoigo and Llamaya.
Parque Empresarial Zuatzu
Edificio Easo 2
Eduardo Diez-Hochleitner Rodriguez
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Miguel Angel Suarez Garcia
Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Josep Maria Echarri Torres
Second Vice Chairman of the Board
Jose Eulalio Poza Sanz
First Vice Chairman of the Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Both Vodafone <VOD.L> and MasMovil <MASM.MC> denied a report by the El Confidencial news website saying the Spanish mobile operator was working with Goldman Sachs to buy the British telecom's business in Spain for 6 billion euros (£5 billion).
Spanish telecommunications company Masmovil said on Tuesday it signed a 5G agreement with Orange Espagne, helping the company hike its EBITDA guidance for three years.
Spanish telecom operator Masmovil Group has become the first European issuer of leveraged debt to incorporate environmental, social and governance rating, taking advantage of the increasing popularity of responsible investing.
Spanish telecommunications company Masmovil is not interested in buying domestic competitor Euskaltel, CEO Meinrad Spenger said on Wednesday, adding the company prefers to focus on organic growth.
* REPORTED ON WEDNESDAY Q4 REVENUE 351.8 MILLION EUROS, UP 17 PERCENT FROM 300.3 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* SIGNS AGREEMENTS WITH ORANGE ESPAGNE AND ORANGE ESPAÑA COMUNICACIONES FIJAS TO SUPPORT GROWTH AND ROLLOUT OF FIXED AND MOBILE NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE
* PLACES 14 PERCENT OF SHARE CAPITAL OF MASMOVIL IBERCOM FOR 87.75 EUROS PER SHARE
* PLT VII MAS, CO CONTROLLED BY FUNDS ADVISED BY PROVIDENCE EQUITY PARTNERS LLC, TO SELL SHARES IN CO
* SAYS 100 PERCENT OF THE BONDS ISSUED BY MASMOVIL BROADBAND UNDER TENDER OFFER HAS BEEN REPURCHASED
* SAID ON TUESDAY AGREED TO SELL PASSIVE INFRASTRUCTURE IN 551 MOBILE TELECOM SITES TO CELLNEX FOR ABOUT 36 MILLION EUROS
* COMPLETES REFINANCING PROCESS OF 386 MILLION EURO SENIOR FINANCING ARRANGEMENT
* SAID ON THURSDAY LAUNCHES TENDER OFFER OF REPURCHASE DIRECTED TO ALL HOLDERS OF SENIOR GUARANTEED BONDS FOR AGGREGATE TOTAL OF 68 MILLION EUROS, AT 5.75 PCT INTEREST AND MATURITY ON 21 JULY 2024
* Q3 RECURRENT EBITDA 64 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 34 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* SAYS FILED FOR AUTHORIZATION WITH BANK OF SPAIN TO CREATE A FINANCIAL ESTABLISHMENT CREDIT ENTITY ELECTRONIC MONEY ENTITY (EFC-EDE)
Spain's fourth largest mobile phone operator, Masmovil Ibercom, said on Wednesday that it would update its guidance after half year revenue grew 13 percent supported by a rising number of new clients.
* Reported early on Wednesday H1 net sales of 609.2 million euros versus 71.3 million euros a year ago
* SAID ON THURSDAY IT HAS REACHED NEW AGREEMENT WITH ACS TELEFONIA MOVIL S.L. FOR REFINANCING OF CONVERTIBLE DEBT
* Q1 NET LOSS 41.8 MILLION EUROS VERSUS LOSS 3.6 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* EXPECTS DELISTING OF ITS SHARES FROM ALTERNATIVE MARKET AND LISTING ON MAIN MARKET ON JULY 14 Source text: http://bit.ly/2tHOCPm Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SHAREHOLDERS APPROVE MOVE TO MAIN STOCK EXCHANGE FROM MAB, SPAIN'S ALTERNATIVE MARKET Source text: http://bit.ly/2sFiFVQ Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.