52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
MBIA Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
Mbia Inc Files For Potential Mixed Shelf Offering; Size Not Disclosed
MBIA Inc Reports Q2 2019 Results
MBIA Inc. is a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the financial guarantee insurance businesses in the industry. The Company manages its business within three segments: United States (U.S.) public finance insurance; corporate, and international and structured finance insurance. The U.S. public finance insurance business is primarily operated through National Public Finance Guarantee Corporation. The corporate segment consists of general corporate activities, including providing general support services, including management, legal, accounting, treasury, information technology, and insurance portfolio surveillance, to other operating businesses, and asset and capital management. The international and structured finance insurance business is primarily operated through MBIA Insurance Corporation and its subsidiaries.
1 Manhattanville Rd Ste 301
Daniel M. Avitabile
Assistant Vice President, and President and Chief Risk Officer of MBIA Corp.
William C. Fallon
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Jonathan C. Harris
General Counsel, Secretary
Joseph R. Schachinger
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Bond insurance company MBIA Inc sued several financial institutions on Thursday over their role in underwriting billions of dollars of Puerto Rico bonds that eventually went into default.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.29 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* . REPORTS FULL YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* MBIA INC SAYS BOARD WILL DECREASE IN SIZE FROM SEVEN TO SIX DIRECTORS - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2pgRVgj) Further company coverage:
* Fine Capital Partners L.P. reports 12.1 percent passive stake in MBIA Inc as of November 7, 2017 - SEC Filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yVA0vO) Further company coverage:
Shares of MBIA Inc. <MBI.N>, a bond insurer with exposure to Puerto Rico, rose sharply on Wednesday after it reported third quarter 2017 results that included notice it planned to extend its already sizeable share buyback program.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.10 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* EJF Capital Llc reports 5.7% passive stake in MBIA Inc as of Oct 17 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2gLMTF9) Further company coverage:
* MBIA Inc - Jay Brown to step down as CEO effective September 15; Bill Fallon elected CEO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Exposure to defaulted Puerto Rico debt helped balloon bond insurer MBIA Inc's net loss for the second quarter of 2017 to $1.2 billion compared with a loss of $27 million in the same period last year, the company reported on Tuesday.
* MBIA Inc - book value per share was $15.45 as of June 30, 2017 compared with $23.87 as of December 31, 2016
* MBIA Inc - resignations of Maryann Bruce, Keith D. Curry and Lois A. Scott from MBIA Inc. board of directors effective July 28, 2017
* MBIA Inc - in July 11 letter, co said it ceased for now efforts to actively pursue writing new insurance policies at National Public Finance Guarantee
* Mbia says board approved new share repurchase authorization for co, indirect unit, to repurchase up to $250 million of co's outstanding shares on open market
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.06 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Bond insurer MBIA Inc reported a narrower quarterly loss, helped by lower foreign exchange losses and gains associated with interest rate swaps.
A pair of bond insurers with about $9 billion at stake in Puerto Rico's debt crisis on Thursday sued the U.S. territory and its financial oversight board, objecting to a fiscal turnaround plan approved by the board in March.
* MBIA Inc. Reports full year and fourth quarter 2016 financial results
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.