52 Week Range
As of on the Warsaw Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
mBank Says Financial Regulator Imposes 0.75% Buffer Of Total Risk Exposure
Commerzbank CEO Says Strategy Is A Standalone Strategy But Can't See Into The Future
mBank Says Commerzbank To Potentially Sell Its Stake In Bank
mBank SA, previously BRE Bank SA, is a Poland-based commercial bank. Its services are divided in four divisions: Corporate banking, including domestic and foreign transactions, payment cards, financial risk management, investment of excess cash and other services, financial management, trade finance, financial consulting and other services for small and medium enterprises as well as for corporate and institutional customers; Private banking, offering comprehensive management of assets, both financial and non-financial, loans, payment cards and concierge; Retail banking and Financial services, including offer for corporate clients and provision of such services as leasing, factoring, wealth management and insurance, among others.
ul. Senatorska 18, Skr. Poczt. 728
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer
Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Vice Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Financial Officer
Vice Chairman of the Management Board, Head of Operations and Information Technology
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Poland's Finance Minister Jerzy Kwiecinski said on Friday it would be good if state-run financial institutions could look into a possible takeover of mBank <MBK.WA>, the country's fourth largest lender by assets.
Commerzbank <CBKG.DE> is sounding out potential buyers of its stake in Polish lender mBank <MBK.WA> ahead of a formal sale process which is expected to launch in coming months, people familiar with the matter said.
JPMorgan has been hired to advise Poland's mBank, which is being sold by Commerzbank, with the German bank being advised by Goldman Sachs, two sources said.
Poland's fourth-largest lender by assets, mBank, on Thursday reported an 88 percent rise in first-quarter net profit.
Poland's fourth biggest lender mBank booked 117 million zlotys ($33.84 million) in charges for a bank guarantee fund and bank restructuring fund in the first quarter of 2018, the bank said on Wednesday.
* SAID ON SATURDAY THAT MBANK SA LOWERED ITS STAKE IN COMPANY TO 0.78% FROM 8.92% IN SHARES SALE TRANSACTIONS
Poland's fourth-largest lender mBank SA plans to pay a dividend of 5.15 zloty per share, or 217.9 million zloty ($63.73 million), from 2017 net profit, it said on Wednesday.
* POLAND'S MBANK CEO CEZARY STYPULKOWSKI SEES POSSIBILITY FOR THE BANK TO PAY OUT UP TO 20 PERCENT OF 2017 NET PROFIT ON DIVIDEND
Poland's fourth-largest lender by assets, mBank, on Thursday reported a near 7 percent rise in its fourth-quarter net profit, as an increase in new lending offset the bank's higher costs.
* SAID ON TUESDAY IT SIGNED TWO AGREEMENTS WITH MBANK FOR UP TO 140 MLN ZLOTY CREDIT LINE
* SIGNS CREDIT AGREEMENTS WITH MBANK FOR TOTAL VALUE OF 35.0 MILLION ZLOTYS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* THE POLISH FINANCIAL SUPERVISION AUTHORITY (KNF) RECOMMENDS MBANK TO KEEP OWN FUNDS FOR ADDITIONAL CAPITAL REQUIREMENT IN RELATION TO THE RISK RESULTING FROM FX MORTGAGES AT 3.53 P.P. OVER THE AMOUNT OF TOTAL CAPITAL RATIO (TCR)
* AGREEMENT IS FOR PROVISION OF SERVICES SUCH AS PRINTING, COPYING, SCANNING AND FAXING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAID ON TUESDAY THAT IT HAS SIGNED COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH MBANK SA UNDER WHICH BANK WILL ACT AS SALES AGENT OF THE COMPANY'S PRODUCTS
Poland's fourth largest lender by assets, mBank, reported on Thursday a 26-percent annual rise in its third-quarter net profit reflecting the improved condition of Polish economy.
* MBANK SELLS ITS ENTIRE 25.39 PERCENT STAKE IN CO THROUGH CO'S SHARES SALE TRANSACTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:, (Gdynia Newsroom)
* MBANK TAKES OVER 25.39 PERCENT STAKE IN CO WHICH WAS PLEDGED AS COLLATERAL FOR LOAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:, (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Poland's mBank CEO Cezary Stypulkowski said on Thursday that the lender's strategy does not rule out takeovers but is not desperate to do any.
Poland's fourth largest lender by assets, mBank, reported on Thursday a 30.5-percent annual fall in its second-quarter net profit reflecting the impact of one-off cost.
* SAID ON TUESDAY THAT MBANK DEMANDS IMMEDIATE REDEMPTION (WITHIN ELEVEN DAYS) OF 750 BONDS ISSUED BY COMPANY OF TOTAL NOMINAL VALUE OF 7.5 MILLION ZLOTYS
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.