52 Week Range
As of on the Warsaw Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
mBank 11,455 Shares Under New Issue To Start Trading On Main Market Of WSE
KRUK Extends A Revolving Credit Line To Up To EUR 260 Mln
Radpol Receives 10.0 Mln Zloty Pre-Approved Revolving Loan From mBank
mBank SA, previously BRE Bank SA, is a Poland-based commercial bank. Its services are divided in four divisions: Corporate banking, including domestic and foreign transactions, payment cards, financial risk management, investment of excess cash and other services, financial management, trade finance, financial consulting and other services for small and medium enterprises as well as for corporate and institutional customers; Private banking, offering comprehensive management of assets, both financial and non-financial, loans, payment cards and concierge; Retail banking and Financial services, including offer for corporate clients and provision of such services as leasing, factoring, wealth management and insurance, among others.
ul. Senatorska 18, Skr. Poczt. 728
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer
Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Vice Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Financial Officer
Vice Chairman of the Management Board, Head of Operations and Information Technology
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Poland's fourth-largest lender by assets, mBank, on Thursday reported an 88 percent rise in first-quarter net profit.
Poland's fourth biggest lender mBank booked 117 million zlotys ($33.84 million) in charges for a bank guarantee fund and bank restructuring fund in the first quarter of 2018, the bank said on Wednesday.
* SAID ON SATURDAY THAT MBANK SA LOWERED ITS STAKE IN COMPANY TO 0.78% FROM 8.92% IN SHARES SALE TRANSACTIONS
Poland's fourth-largest lender mBank SA plans to pay a dividend of 5.15 zloty per share, or 217.9 million zloty ($63.73 million), from 2017 net profit, it said on Wednesday.
* POLAND'S MBANK CEO CEZARY STYPULKOWSKI SEES POSSIBILITY FOR THE BANK TO PAY OUT UP TO 20 PERCENT OF 2017 NET PROFIT ON DIVIDEND
Poland's fourth-largest lender by assets, mBank, on Thursday reported a near 7 percent rise in its fourth-quarter net profit, as an increase in new lending offset the bank's higher costs.
* SAID ON TUESDAY IT SIGNED TWO AGREEMENTS WITH MBANK FOR UP TO 140 MLN ZLOTY CREDIT LINE
* SIGNS CREDIT AGREEMENTS WITH MBANK FOR TOTAL VALUE OF 35.0 MILLION ZLOTYS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* THE POLISH FINANCIAL SUPERVISION AUTHORITY (KNF) RECOMMENDS MBANK TO KEEP OWN FUNDS FOR ADDITIONAL CAPITAL REQUIREMENT IN RELATION TO THE RISK RESULTING FROM FX MORTGAGES AT 3.53 P.P. OVER THE AMOUNT OF TOTAL CAPITAL RATIO (TCR)
* AGREEMENT IS FOR PROVISION OF SERVICES SUCH AS PRINTING, COPYING, SCANNING AND FAXING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAID ON TUESDAY THAT IT HAS SIGNED COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH MBANK SA UNDER WHICH BANK WILL ACT AS SALES AGENT OF THE COMPANY'S PRODUCTS
Poland's fourth largest lender by assets, mBank, reported on Thursday a 26-percent annual rise in its third-quarter net profit reflecting the improved condition of Polish economy.
* MBANK SELLS ITS ENTIRE 25.39 PERCENT STAKE IN CO THROUGH CO'S SHARES SALE TRANSACTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:, (Gdynia Newsroom)
* MBANK TAKES OVER 25.39 PERCENT STAKE IN CO WHICH WAS PLEDGED AS COLLATERAL FOR LOAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:, (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Poland's mBank CEO Cezary Stypulkowski said on Thursday that the lender's strategy does not rule out takeovers but is not desperate to do any.
Poland's fourth largest lender by assets, mBank, reported on Thursday a 30.5-percent annual fall in its second-quarter net profit reflecting the impact of one-off cost.
* SAID ON TUESDAY THAT MBANK DEMANDS IMMEDIATE REDEMPTION (WITHIN ELEVEN DAYS) OF 750 BONDS ISSUED BY COMPANY OF TOTAL NOMINAL VALUE OF 7.5 MILLION ZLOTYS
Poland's fourth largest lender by assets, mBank, reported on Thursday a 29 percent annual fall in its first-quarter net profit reflecting the impact of the cost of bank guarantee funds charges.
Poland's fourth largest lender by assets, mBank, said on Wednesday that it will book 129 million zlotys ($33.22 million) of bank guarantee fund charges in the first quarter.
* The Polish unit of Germany's Commerzbank, mBank, says it plans to authorise the board to increase the bank's capital by up to 35 percent via one or more share issues over the next three years to cope with, among other things, regulatory requirements
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.