52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits Announces Tripartite Agreement On Sale Of Bank Debt
Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits: deal with Cofepp to address group's immediate cash need
Marie Brizard Completes Sale Of Sobieski Trade To United Beverages
Marie Brizard Wine and Spirits SA is a France-based international company active in the alcoholic beverages sector. The Company groups its business activities under two segments: Brand business and Other business. Brand business includes wine and spirits production and/or marketing operations managed by the Company’s subsidiaries; Other business covers complementary production and/or marketing operations that enable the Company’s subsidiaries to optimize their performance and profitability. The Company boasts a wide portfolio of brands, such as WILLIAM PEEL, MARIE BRIZARD, FRUITS AND WINE, KRUPNIK and COGNAC GAUTIER, among others. The Group markets and distributes its products primarily in Europe and the United States.
27-29 Rue de Provence
Chairman of the Board
Andrew Mark Highcock
Chief Executive Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits <MBWS.PA> cut is earnings forecast for 2017 on Friday, saying it now expects to post a loss of between 11 to 12 million euros ($13.6-14.8 million) before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization.
* APPOINTS BENOÎT HÉRAULT TO ROLE OF CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER ON TEMPORARY BASIS
French spirits producer Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits said on Tuesday it expects to report an annual loss due to significant difficulties at its Polish subsidiaries.
* REG-MARIE BRIZARD WINE & SPIRITS : FY 2017 NET SALES AND EBITDA OUTLOOK
* Q3 TOTAL REVENUE EUR 111.4 MILLION VERSUS EUR 103.2 MILLION YEAR AGO
* CONSOLIDATED NET INCOME IN H1 2017 WAS EUR 2.2M, VERSUS -EUR 13.6M IN FIRST HALF OF LAST YEAR
* H1 EBITDA LOSS EUR 1.9 MILLION VERSUS PROFIT EUR 0.4 MILLION YEAR AGO Source text for Eikon: See also: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits (MBWS) <MBWS.PA> said on Wednesday its core earnings (EBITDA) swung to a loss in the first half, in part due to competition pushing the price of Vodka down in Poland and the United States.
* HAS REFINANCED ITS SENIOR DEBT OF EUR 62.5M WITH A NEW SYNDICATED CREDIT FACILITY OF EUR 77.5M, MATURING IN JULY 2022 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* OUTLOOK IN LINE WITH STRATEGY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SIGNS A DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT WITH CHAMPAGNE DUVAL-LEROY, EFFECTIVE 1ST SEPTEMBER 2017. Source text: http://bit.ly/2tN9N0B Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SIGNES A DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT WITH CHAMPAGNE DUVAL-LEROY, EFFECTIVE 1ST SEPTEMBER 2017. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* FY net sales EUR 431.3 million ($469.08 million) versus EUR 445.9 million year ago
* BiG strategic plan targets reconfirmed, but completion of growth component to be extended by two years
* Says Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits acquired 26.9 percent of its shares under mandatory acquisition
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.