52 Week Range
As of on the Mercado Continuo Espana ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Melia H1 Net Result Turns To Loss Of 358.6 Mln Euros YoY
Melia Gradually Reopening Hotels In Q3, Depending On Evolution Of Demand
Melia Hotels International Reduces Share Capital By 1.9 Mln Euros Via Redemption Of 9.3 Mln Own Shares
Melia Hotels International SA, formerly Sol Melia SA, is a Spain-based company primarily engaged in the hospitality sector. The Company focuses on the management and exploitation of hotel chains. Its activities are divided into three business segments: Hotels, Real Estate and Club Melia. The Hotels division administrates hotels under management and franchise agreements, operates own or leased hotels, as well as offers other entertainment activities, such as casino games and organized tours. The Real Estate division includes real estate development and operations. The Club Melia division operates vacation club complexes. The Company’s brand names portfolio comprises Gran Melia, Paradisus, Melia, Innside by Melia, Tryp by Wyndham and Sol Hotels, among others. The Company operates through numerous subsidiaries in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia.
Hotels & Motels
Calle Gremio Toneleros 24
PALMA DE MALLORCA, BAL
Gabriel Escarrer Julia
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Gabriel Juan Escarrer Jaume
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Pilar Dols Company
Chief Financial Officer
Andre Philippe Gerondeau
Chief Operating Officer
Gabriel Canaves Picornell
Chief Human Resource Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Spain's Melia Hotels <MEL.MC> swung to a first-half loss after suffering what its CEO called the worst quarter in the company's history as the coronavirus forced hotel closures across the globe.
Spain's Melia Hotels swung into a first-half net loss of 358.6 million euros ($422.7 million) from a 47.7 million euro profit after the coronavirus pandemic forced the closure of most of its hotels, it said on Thursday.
* SAID ON MONDAY BOARD AGREES TO CANCEL THE PROPOSAL FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF DIVIDENDS ON ACCOUNT OF VOLUNTARY RESERVES DUE TO COVID-19 IMPACT
Spain's Melia Hotels <MEL.MC> on Thursday reported a first-quarter net loss of 79.7 million euros ($86.15 million) after the coronavirus outbreak forced the closure of most of its hotels, clouding its outlook for the second quarter.
* SAYS IT CURRENTLY DOES NOT HAVE SUFFICIENT RELIABLE INFORMATION ON WHICH TO BASE ANY ESTIMATE
Spain's Melia Hotels on Thursday reported a net loss of 79.7 million euros ($86.15 million) in the first quarter due to the closure of most of its hotels in response to the coronavirus outbreak.
* SAID ON MONDAY WILL BE ACCEPTING CANCELLATIONS AT NO COST FOR BOOKINGS MADE FROM MARCH 2 TO MARCH 31, 2020
Spain's Melia Hotels said on Wednesday it expected its business in China to take a hit in the first quarter due to the coronavirus, which has so far had only a moderate impact on results but has clouded its outlook globally for this year.
* REGARDING IMPACT OF INCIPIENT EXTENSION OF CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 VIRUS OUTSIDE CHINA, THE COMPANY HAS BEEN AFFECTED BY THE CANCELLATION OF SOME MICE EVENTS SUCH AS THE MOBLIE WORLD CONGRESS IN BARCELONA AND CERTAIN EVENTS IN MILAN
The chief executive officer of Melia Hotels International has been banned from entering the United States over the company's business in Cuba, the Spanish hotels chain said on Wednesday.
* TO PROPOSE DIVIDEND OF 0.1681 EURO GROSS PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* EXPANDS PORTFOLIO IN THE ARAB MARKET WITH TWO NEW HOTELS IN DUBAI AND MARRAKESH Source text: https://bit.ly/2HMxv70
* SAYS SIGNS MELIA PHUKET MAI KHAO IN THAILAND, EXPANDING ITS ASIA PORTFOLIO Source text: https://bit.ly/2HfZBUr Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* FY NET PROFIT 128.7 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 100.7 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* TO OPEN FIRST HOTEL IN MOZAMBIQUE Source text: http://bit.ly/2HDo5aQ
* SAYS SIGNS FOUR NEW PROPERTIES IN VIETNAM Source text: http://bit.ly/2GuITAZ Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* ELEGANT HOTELS GROUP PLC - HOTELS NOTES RECENT PRESS SPECULATION CONCERNING POSSIBILITY OF AN OFFER BEING MADE FOR ELEGANT HOTELS
* 9-MONTH NET PROFIT 113.7 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 92.2 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* ANNOUNCES REOPENING OF HOTELS AFFECTED BY HURRICANE IRMA IN CAYO SANTA MARIA; CAYO COCO; CAYO GUILLERMO AND VARADERO, IN CUBA Source text: http://bit.ly/2yxAeMu
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.