52 Week Range
As of on the Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Russia's Mail.ru announces digital payment JV
Mail.ru closes JV deal with Alibaba, Megafon and RDIF
Russia's Megafon says Q2 net profit down 52% y/y
MegaFon PAO (MegaFon PJSC), formerly Megafon OAO, is a Russia-based telecommunications operator. The Company provides voice, mobile, and fixed-line data transfer, roaming and business solutions. In addition, it offers over 20 types of own-brand devices, such as handsets, modems, tablet personal computers, laptops netbooks and others. It owns a nationwide mobile communications network that operates on the dual band global system for mobile communications (GSM) 900/1800 standard. It has also launched into service for commercial use third generation network (3G), as well as 4G network. It has numerous subsidiaries, including Yevroset'-Retail OOO, Metrokom ZAO, Scartel LLC and GARS Holding Ltd, among others. The Company provides mobile services in Tajikistan, Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
Oruzheynyi Pereulok, D. 41
Evgeny Aleksandrovich Bystrykh
Chairman of the Board
Gevork Arutyunovich Vermishyan
General Director (CEO) - Chairman of the Management Board
Frederic Gilbert Vanoosthuyze
Member of the Management Board, Chief Technology and IT Officer (CTIO)
Lyubov Nikolaevna Strelkina
Member of the Management Board, Chief Commercial Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* MEGAFON AND VEON COMPLETE DIVISION OF EUROSET Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* VEON AND MEGAFON COMPLETE DIVESTITURE OF EUROSET JOINT VENTURE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Russian state bank VTB said on Thursday it has agreed to provide the phone operator Megafon with banking guarantees of up to 4 billion roubles ($70.5 million), which would last for 4 years.
* SAYS IT HAS COMPLETED THE ACQUISITION OF A 12.5% STAKE IN FORPOST FROM ITS SOLE SHAREHOLDER ANTON CHEREPENNIKOV
Russia's No.2 mobile phone operator Megafon on Friday raised its forecast for its telecoms business' 2017 core earnings but warned of future economic and regulatory pressures on sales and profits.
* SAYS SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH MEGAFON ON COOPERATION IN 5G NETWORK DEVELOPMENT
Nordic telecom operator Telia Company <TELIA.ST> is selling its remaining 19 percent stake in Russia's Megafon <MFON.MM> to Gazprombank <GZPRI.MM> for around 8.6 billion Swedish crowns ($1.03 billion), it said on Tuesday.
Nordic telecom operator Telia Company is selling its 19 percent stake in Megafon to Gazprombank for around 8.6 billion Swedish crowns ($1.03 billion), it said on Tuesday.
The board of Megafon, Russia's second largest mobile telecommunications operator, has recommended that its Chief Financial Officer Gevork Vermishyan be nominated to the position of executive director, the company said on Thursday.
* Says has agreed to sell an aggregate of 38.5 million ordinary shares in Megafon at a price of RUB 585 per ordinary share
* Block trade - Megafon : bookrunner says deal upsized to 38.5 million shares; orders below rub 585 risk missing and books close at 8.00 pm Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Block Trade - Megafon : bookrunner says books for share placement are covered; price guidance to come Further company coverage:
* Telia company announces proposed sale of part of its stake in MegaFon
* Q2 net profit, attributable to equity holders of the company, excluding a non-cash impairment charge, decreased by 22.2 percent y-o-y to 5.6 billion roubles;
Russia's second and third-largest mobile telecoms operators Megafon and Vimpelcom will end their Euroset retail joint venture to focus on their own distribution channels in an increasingly competitive market, they said on Wednesday.
Russian mobile operator Megafon will buy a 50 percent stake in Euroset, Russia's largest mobile and electronics retail network, from Vimpelcom, a subsidiary of Amsterdam-based mobile network operator Veon Ltd.
Nordic telecom operator Telia Company <TELIA.ST> is looking to sell part of its 25 percent stake in Russian mobile operator MegaFon <MFON.MM>, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.
Russia's second-biggest mobile operator Megafon said on Wednesday its first-quarter net profit more than halved year on year due to higher foreign exchange losses and debt raised to acquire internet group Mail.ru.
* Q1 consolidated net profit at 4.2 billion roubles ($74.7 million), down from 8.8 billion roubles in Q1 2016;
* Will consider sale of its mobile masts in 2019, Chief Operating Office Anna Serebryanikova said on Thursday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.