52 Week Range
As of on the Warsaw Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Bank Millennium Says Polish Financial Regulator KNF Lowers FX Loans Buffer To 4.96 P.P.
Poland's Millennium on track to book 1 bln zotys net profit in 2020
Poland's Bank Millennium Q3 Net Profit Above Expectations At 200.1 Mln Zlotys
Bank Millennium SA is a Poland-based commercial bank. Its product and service offer includes personal accounts, debit and credit cards, overdraft limits, cash and mortgage loans, saving accounts, term deposits, investment funds, brokerage services, structured products and insurance products. Its business is divided into three segments, including Retail Banking, providing services for individual customers and small enterprises; Corporate Banking, providing services for corporate customers; and Treasury and investment operations, offering financial instruments for both individual and corporate customers. As of December 31, 2012, the Bank rendered its services through a network of 447 outlets located in Polish cities, Internet banking (Millenet), telephone banking and a network of automated teller machines (ATMs). It operated six subsidiaries, including Millennium Leasing Sp. z o.o. and Millennium Dom Maklerski SA, among others. Banco Comercial Portugues SA held a 65.51% stake in the Bank
ul. Stanislawa Zaryna 2A
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Joao Nuno Lima Bras Jorge
Chairman of the Management Board
Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Secretary
Nuno Manuel da Silva Amado
Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Fernando Maria Cardoso Rodrigues Bicho
Vice Chairman of the Management Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Q1 NET FEE AND COMMISSION INCOME 172.5 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 166.1 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO
* Q4 NET INTEREST INCOME 443.9 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 447 MILLION ZLOTYS AS SEEN IN REUTERS POLL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Bank Millennium may be able to meet the financial regulator's conditions to pay out a dividend in 2019, the bank's Chief Executive Joao Bras Jorge tells reporters Further company coverage: (Reporting by Warsaw Newsroom)
* Q4 NET INTEREST INCOME 449.2 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 447 MILLION ZLOTYS AS SEEN IN REUTERS POLL
* OFFICE FOR COMPETITION AND CONSUMER PROTECTION (UOKIK) IMPOSES A 20.7 MILLION ZLOTY FINE ON BANK MILLENNIUM (BANK), UOKIK SAYS IN A STATEMENT
* MOODY'S RAISES BANK'S LONG-TERM, SHORT-TERM DEPOSIT RATING TO BAA3/PRIME-3 FROM BA1/NOT PRIME
* SUPERVISORY BOARD APPROVES THIRD PROGRAMME OF BANK SECURITIES ISSUANCE OF NOMINAL VALUE OF UP TO PLN 1.5 BILLION
* Poland's Bank Millennium plans to issue 10-year subordinated bonds worth up to 700 million zlotys ($198.63 million) on Dec. 7, it said in a statement on Monday
Portugal's largest listed bank Millennium bcp posted on Monday a turnaround in nine-mont net profit to 133.3 million euros from a loss of 251 million euros last year, boosted by falling non-performing loans and rising core income.
* Millennium plans to increase net profit to 1 bln zlotys in 2020
Poland's Bank Millennium SA plans to increase its net profit to 1 billion zlotys ($273.51 million) in 2020 excluding one off items from 701 million zlotys in 2016, it said on Monday.
* Q3 NET PROFIT 187.5 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 183 MILLION ZLOTYS SEEN IN REUTERS POLL
Poland's Bank Millennium reported a 41 percent year-on-year fall in its second-quarter net profit on Tuesday, as the bank booked a large one-off gain a year earlier.
Poland's Bank Millennium reported on Tuesday a two percent year-on-year increase in its first-quarter net profit, thanks to rising net interest income and fee income, as the bank improved margin and slashed deposit cost.
* Bank Millennium, the Portuguese lender BCP's Polish arm, believes it will be able to meet capital requirements without external funding, Deputy CEO, Fernando Bicho, said during a teleconference on Friday
Bank Millennium, the Portuguese lender BCP's Polish arm, will retain its profits made last year to strengthen its capital base if the financial market regulator KNF increases the requirement, Parkiet daily quoted the bank's CEO as saying.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.