52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Elliott Management Takes Stake In Mobile Mini, Dissolves In DXC Technology
Mobile Mini Reports Q3 Earnings Per Share Of $0.51
Mobile Mini To Acquire New York Container Rental Provider
Mobile Mini, Inc. is a provider of portable storage solutions. The Company, through its subsidiary, Evergreen Tank Solutions, Inc. (ETS), is a provider of specialty containment solutions in the United States. The Company manages its business as two portable storage solutions business segments, North America and the U.K., and one specialty containment business segment. The Company's business consists of two product categories: portable storage solutions and specialty containment solutions. Portable storage solutions consist of its container and office product offerings. The Company offers a range of portable storage products with features, such as locking systems, doors, electrical wiring and shelving. Its specialty containment products consist of liquid and solid containment units, pumps and filtration equipment. As of December 31, 2016, its network included 125 portable storage locations, 19 specialty containment locations and 14 combined locations.
4646 E van Buren St Ste 400
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Kelly M Williams
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Van A. Welch
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Mark W. Krivoruchka
Senior Vice President. Chief Human Resource Officer
Christopher J. Miner
Senior Vice President, General Counsel
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Hedge fund Elliott Management Corp has amassed a stake in Mobile Mini Inc <MINI.O>, the biggest U.S. provider of portable storage containers for businesses, and is pushing it to merge with WillScot Corp <WSC.O>, the largest U.S. vendor of mobile office trailers, people familiar...
WillScot Corp <WSC.O>, the largest U.S. provider of mobile office trailers, has made an offer to acquire Mobile Mini Inc <MINI.O>, the biggest U.S. provider of portable storage solutions, people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
The Donerail Group, an investment firm led by former activist hedge fund Starboard Value LP executive William Wyatt, has built a stake in Mobile Mini Inc <MINI.O> and is pushing the world's largest provider of portable storage solutions to explore a sale, people familiar...
The Donerail Group, an investment firm led by former activist hedge fund Starboard Value LP executive William Wyatt, has built a stake in Mobile Mini Inc and is pushing the world's largest provider of portable storage solutions to explore a sale, people familiar with the...
* MOBILE MINI REPORTS Q1 2018 RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
* MOBILE MINI REPORTS Q4 2017 RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
* MOBILE MINI REPORTS Q3 2017 RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
* Mobile Mini Inc - under employment agreement, Van Welch will be paid a 2017 base annual salary of $485,000 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2wnZVvg) Further company coverage:
* Most recently, welch held position of executive vice president and chief financial officer at Willbros
* Mobile Mini reports Q2 2017 results and announces quarterly dividend
BMW's Oxford factory in England is currently the favoured location for building an electric version of the Mini despite Britain's planned departure from the European Union, two sources familiar with the company's thinking told Reuters on Wednesday.
* Mobile Mini Inc - on June 13,co, Mark Funk, CFO of co, amended terms of previously disclosed transition agreement and mutual release, dated April 6
* Mobile Mini reports Q1’17 results and announces quarterly dividend
* Mobile Mini reports Q4'16 results and announces 10% increase in dividend
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.