52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Mitek Systems Reports Q3 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.12
Mitek Reports Q2 GAAP Loss Per Share $0.02
Mitek Systems Reports Q1 Loss Per Share $0.08
Mitek Systems, Inc. develops, markets and sells mobile capture and identity verification software solutions for enterprise customers. The Company's technology allows users to remotely deposit checks, open accounts, get insurance quotes, pay bills, as well as verify their identity by taking pictures of various documents with their camera-equipped smartphones and tablets instead of using the device keyboard. Its technology uses algorithms to correct image distortion, extract relevant data, route images to their desired location and process transactions. Its technology processes images of documents in various ways. The Company's products include Mobile Verify, Mobile Fill, Mobile Docs, Mobile Deposit and Commercial Mobile Deposit Capture. Its mobile technology solutions are provided in two parts: a software development kit (SDK) for mobile capture, and a software platform for image correction, detection, extraction and authentication.
Software & Programming
600 B St Ste 100
Bruce Edward Hansen
Independent Chairman of the Board
Scipio Maximus Carnecchia
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Jeffrey C. Davison
Chief Financial Officer
Michael E. Diamond
Senior Vice President, General Manager — Payments
Stephen J. Ritter
Chief Technology Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Mitek Systems Inc on Tuesday rejected ASG Technologies Group Inc's latest buyout offer, saying it undervalued the financial technology provider.
Hedge fund Elliott Management Corp's ASG Technologies Group Inc raised its offer to buy Mitek Systems Inc <MITK.O> to $11.50 per share from $10, in its latest attempt to buy the provider of financial technology to banks.
Hedge fund Elliott Management Corp's ASG Technologies Group Inc raised its offer to buy Mitek Systems Inc to $11.50 from $10 per share previously on Monday.
Hedge fund Elliott Management on Tuesday asked Mitek Systems Inc <MITK.O> to scrap a so-called "poison pill" to let it buy more stock and said it may press for board changes after the software company took steps to protect itself from the activist investor.
Hedge fund Elliott Management on Tuesday asked Mitek Systems Inc to scrap a so-called poison pill to let it buy more stock and said it may press for board changes after the software company took steps to protect itself from the activist investor.
Hedge fund Elliott Management Corp's software company ASG Technologies said on Wednesday it was offering to buy Mitek Systems Inc <MITK.O> for $10 a share after the provider of financial technology to banks rejected an earlier takeover approach.
Hedge fund Elliott Management Corp.'s software company ASG Technologies said on Wednesday it was offering to buy Mitek Systems Inc for $10 a share after the provider of financial technology to banks rejected an earlier takeover approach.
Elliott Management said in a public letter on Wednesday that one of its portfolio companies, privately held ASG Technologies, had offered $10 per share in cash to buy financial technology provider Mitek Systems Inc <MITK.O>.
Mitek Systems Inc, a U.S. provider of financial technology to banks, has rejected a takeover approach from hedge fund Elliott Management Corp's software company ASG Technologies, people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
* MITEK REPORTS RECORD SECOND QUARTER REVENUE, UP 25% YEAR OVER YEAR RAISES FULL YEAR REVENUE GUIDANCE
* MITEK REPORTS 31% REVENUE GROWTH IN FIRST QUARTER FISCAL 2018
* MITEK AND IDENTITYMIND GLOBAL EXPAND PARTNERSHIP TO ADD BIOMETRIC FACIAL COMPARISON
* Mitek reports 31% annual revenue growth and increased profitability for fiscal 2017
* Mitek acquires ICAR, strengthening its position as a global leader in digital identity verification
* Mitek appoints SAAS industry veteran René Hendrikse as VP and managing director for emea to accelerate growth in europe Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Mitek names SaaS veteran Jeff Davison as chief financial officer
* Mitek reports record revenue and profitability in second quarter of fiscal 2017
* Mitek Systems Inc - co's id solutions selected by global financial services firm to improve mobile account opening process Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Mitek reports 25% revenue growth in first quarter of fiscal 2017
* Mitek industries says acquired Wrightsoft Corporation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.