for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up

Manappuram Finance Ltd

MNFL.NS

Latest Trade

161.95INR

Change

--(--)

Today's Range

--

 - 

--

52 Week Range

77.65

 - 

173.80

As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay

Latest Developments

Manappuram Finance To Set Up Medium-Term Note Programme To Raise Up To $750 Mln

Nov 6 (Reuters) - Manappuram Finance Ltd <MNFL.NS>::APPROVED ESTABLISHMENT OF A MEDIUM TERM NOTE PROGRAMME TO RAISE UP TO USD 750 MILLION OR LESSER.DECLARED AN INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 0.55 RUPEES PER EQUITY SHARE OF 2 RUPEES EACH.

India's Manappuram Finance To Raise Up to 4.65 Bln Rupees Via NCDs

Sept 18 (Reuters) - Manappuram Finance Ltd <MNFL.NS>::BOARD WILL CONSIDER, APPROVE ISSUE OF NCDS FOR 2.15 BILLION RUPEES WITH OVERSUBSCRIPTION UP TO 2.5 BILLION RUPEES.

India's Manappuram Finance June-Qtr Consol Net Profit Rises

Aug 13 (Reuters) - Manappuram Finance Ltd <MNFL.NS>::JUNE QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 2.70 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 1.98 BILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO.JUNE QUARTER CONSOL TOTAL REVENUE FROM OPERATIONS 11.74 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 9.36 BILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO.DECLARED AN INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 0.55 RUPEES PER SHARE.

Manappuram Finance Completes Acquisition Of 92.6% Shares Of Manappuram Comptech & Consultants

June 20 (Reuters) - Manappuram Finance Ltd <MNFL.NS>::COMPLETED ACQUISITION OF 92.6% OF SHARES OF MANAPPURAM COMPTECH & CONSULTANTS FOR 9.1 MILLION RUPEES.SAYS ACQUISITION OF REMAINING 7.4% IS IN PROCESS AND WILL BE COMPLETED BY 31ST AUGUST, 2019.

Manappuram Finance Get Show Cause Notice From SEBI

June 7 (Reuters) - Manappuram Finance Ltd <MNFL.NS>::COMPANY HAS RECEIVED A SHOW CAUSE NOTICE FROM SEBI DATED 29TH MAY 2019 PERTAINING TO AN INCIDENT IN 2013.NOTICE ALLEGES CERTAIN OFFICIALS OF CO SELECTIVELY DISCLOSED UNPUBLISHED PRICE SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO RESEARCH ANALYST FIRM.COMPANY IS CURRENTLY EXAMINING CONTENTS OF NOTICE AND SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE ON NEXT COURSE OF ACTION.NO ALLEGATION OF ANY MALAFIDE INTENT OR THAT ANY UNLAWFUL GAIN WAS MADE OR SOUGHT TO BE MADE BY THE OFFICIALS OR CO.

International Finance Corp To Invest $35 Mln In India's Manappuram Finance

May 28 (Reuters) - Manappuram Finance Ltd <MNFL.NS>::INTERNATIONAL FINANCE CORP TO INVEST $35 MILLION IN CO.IFC INVESTMENT TO HELP INCREASE ACCESS TO GOLD LOANS FOR LOW-INCOME HOUSEHOLDS AND MSMES.

Manappuram Finance To Buy Manappuram Asset Finance For 342.1 Mln Rupees

May 16 (Reuters) - Manappuram Finance Ltd <MNFL.NS>::APPROVED TO ACQUIRE 100% EQUITY SHARES OF MANAPPURAM ASSET FINANCE.DEAL FOR 342.1 MILLION RUPEES.

India's Manappuram Finance March-Qtr Consol Profit Rises

May 15 (Reuters) - Manappuram Finance Ltd <MNFL.NS>::MARCH QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 2.57 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 1.79 BILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO.MARCH QUARTER CONSOL INTEREST INCOME 10.52 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 8.66 BILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO.

Manappuram Finance Infuses 2.64 Bln Rupees In Microfinance Arm

April 3 (Reuters) - Manappuram Finance Ltd <MNFL.NS>::SAYS INFUSES 2.64 BILLION RUPEES IN ITS MICROFINANCE ARM.

Manappuram Finance Signs MOU With Autolite(India)

April 2 (Reuters) - Manappuram Finance Ltd <MNFL.NS>::SIGNS MOU WITH AUTOLITE (INDIA) LTD FOR A CONSUMER & DEALER FINANCING ARRANGEMENT.

Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.

for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up