52 Week Range
As of on the Egyptian Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Egypt's Madinet Nasr Signs EGP 300 Mln Loan Contract With AAIB
Egypt"S Medinet Nasr H1 Consol Profit Falls
Medinet Nasr For Housing And Development Q1 Consol Profit Rises
Medinet Nasr for Housing and Development SAE is an Egypt-based real estate development company. The Company is engaged in activities related to development of land, buildings and facilities, including acquisition of land, real estate sale and rental, dividing it and providing all types of facilities for reconstruction and connected to it in Nasr City and other areas nationwide. It also establishes, manages and invests in all residential, administrative, touristic, recreational and all projects, and real estate operations, financial, commercial and entertainment, as well as carrying out design, engineering and consultancy. The Company projects portfolio includes Tag Sultan, Taj City and Sarai, which are residential apartment buildings with commercial areas, medical facilities and schools.
4 Yousef Abbas St, Nasr City
Mohammed Hazem Adel Barakat
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board Representing BIG Investment Group
Ahmad Ali El Hitamy
Chief Executive Officer & Member of The Board ( Expert)
Mohammed Said Ibrahim Abdul Salam
Chief Financial Officer
Sherif Ahmad Shawki
Senior Technical Director
Mohammed Mohammed Abed Al Moneim Al Badry
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Sabic surges after JV commences ethylene expansion project * Emirates NBD sees its biggest fall in nearly 8 months * Deyaar tumbles after reporting a fall in Q3 profit * Qatar's Baladna to raise 1.43 bln riyals in IPO By Shamsuddin Mohd Oct 17 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian...
* Saudi's Middle East Healthcare plunges on lower Q1 profit * Mall operator Arabian Centres to raise $747 mln in IPO * Egypt's Medinet Nasr gains on higher Q1 profit * Dubai's DP World slides after merger agreement By Shakeel Ahmad May 9 (Reuters) - The Abu Dhabi and Dubai...
* 18 of 20 stocks on Qatar index rise * Qatar's Mesaieed at its highest in 5-months * Kingdom holding, Saudi Telecom gain after Careem deal * Egypt's GTH slides after extending maturity of credit facility By Abinaya Vijayaraghavan and Ateeq Shariff March 27 (Reuters) - Qatar's...
* GTH surges to six-month high * IHC continues to gain on PAL Cooling acquisition talk * 10 of 11 Saudi banks slide * Saudi's Amana jumps on capital increase approval By Ateeq Shariff Jan 29 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market fell on Tuesday as most of its bank shares...
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Wednesday:
* Dubai breaks three day losing streak * Nasdaq-listed DP World gains after stake purchase * 9 of 10 banks rise in Saudi * Egypt exchange resets SODIC, MNHD after merger called off By Ateeq Shariff Jan 23 (Reuters) - The Dubai stock market snapped a three day losing streak...
The Egyptian Exchange on Wednesday cancelled all transactions made the previous day in local firms Sixth of October Development and Investment Company (SODIC) and Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development (MNHD) .
Egypt's stock exchange suspended trading on Wednesday in the Sixth of October Development and Investment Company (SODIC) and Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development (MNHD) after the two firms called off a planned merger.
Egypt's Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development (MNHD) has called off a planned merger with the Sixth of October Development and Investment Company (SODIC), according to a document seen by Reuters on Tuesday.
Egypt's Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development (MNDH) has called off a planned merger via a share-swap with the Sixth of October Development and Investment Company (SODIC), according to a document seen by Reuters on Tuesday.
Egypt's blue-chip index continued to gain on Tuesday after enjoying its biggest one-day gain in two years in the last session, while Dubai recovered partially from five-year lows, lifted by gains in real estate shares.
Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Egypt's blue-chip index rose on Monday for its biggest one-day gain in two years, after the country's annual inflation dipped. Real estate continued to weigh on Dubai.
Saudi Arabia's stock index traded very narrowly on Thursday as fears partially eased that the disappearance of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi could damage the market by hurting foreign investment.
Saudi Arabian stocks plunged early on Tuesday on worries that the furore over the disappearance of dissident Jamal Khashoggi could damage foreign investment, but the market ended up after state-linked funds appeared to mount an operation to support it.
Saudi Arabia's stock market rebounded sharply on Monday from losses suffered in the wake of the disappearance of dissident journalist Jamal Khashoggi, as local institutions bought shares actively.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 10.00 GMT on Monday:
Egypt's Sixth of October Development and Investment Co (SODIC) said on Sunday it was aiming to take over Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development in an exchange of shares.
Saudi Arabia's shares plunged as much as 7 percent on Sunday as investors worried about deteriorating relations with the international community after the disappearance of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
Saudi stock market fell for the second day in a row on Thursday as investors continued to cut positions in the absence of fresh news and concerns about valuations. Other big Gulf markets rose.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.