52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Moneysupermarket.Com Says Board Confident Of Meeting Current Market Expectations For Full Year
Moneysupermarket.Com Confident Of Meeting FY Market Expectations
Prudential Discloses Stake Of 5.07% In Moneysupermarket.Com As Of May 29 - Filing
Moneysupermarket.com Group PLC provides online services, through its brands, MoneySuperMarket, MoneySavingExpert and TravelSupermarket. The Company's segments include Money, Insurance, Travel, Home Services and MoneySavingExpert.com. Its Money segment offers customers the ability to search for and compare products, including credit cards, accounts, mortgages, loans, debt solutions, savings accounts and business finance. Its Insurance segment offers customers the ability to search for and compare insurance products, including breakdown, home, life, motor, pet and travel insurance. Its Home Services offer customers the ability to search for and compare products, such as broadband, mobile phones, vouchers, shopping and utilities. Its TravelSupermarket.com segment offers customers car hire, flights, hotels and package holidays, among others. Its MoneySavingExpert is a consumer finance Website, which is dedicated to journalism, great tools and a community.
Moneysupermarket House, St. Davids Park
Robin Anthony David Freestone
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer
Group General Counsel, Company Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
British price comparison website Moneysupermarket.Com Group Plc said its chairman Bruce Carnegie-Brown would step down after nearly a decade at the helm.
British price comparison website Moneysupermarket.Com reported a better-than-expected 6 percent growth in second-quarter revenue on Thursday, driven by its division selling energy services.
* SAYS MONEYSUPERMARKET ANNOUNCES THAT CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER ("CFO") MATTHEW PRICE IS TO STEP DOWN AS CFO AND AS A DIRECTOR OF GROUP ON 31 OCTOBER 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Simon Jessop)
* GROUP DELIVERED QUARTERLY PERFORMANCE IN LINE WITH EXPECTATIONS WITH REVENUES UP 4%
* MONEYSUPERMARKET.COM GROUP PLC - HAS AGREED TO ACQUIRE DECISION TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED FOR £40M MILLION
Price comparison website Moneysupermarket.com said its earnings would not grow this year as it tries to reinvent itself to focus on more personalization, mobile and new products like mortgages, sending its shares down 25 percent.
* MONEYSUPERMARKET.COM GROUP PLC - BOARD REMAINS CONFIDENT OF MEETING FULL YEAR EXPECTATIONS
* HY group revenue 165.3 million stg versus 157.6 million stg year ago
Online food delivery company Just Eat Plc said on Thursday Peter Plumb, the former chief executive of price comparison site operator Moneysupermarket.com Group Plc, had been named its CEO.
* Peter's most recent role was chief executive officer of Moneysupermarket.Com Group Plc
* Statement relates to period Jan. 1 to March 31 2017 unless otherwise stated
* Will commence new programme to repurchase ordinary shares in capital of co from 1 march 2017 to no later than 13 december
European shares rose on Thursday in early deals, as Zodiac Aerospace's shares surged after France's Safran's takeover offer, and Moneysupermarket.com jumped after results.
* Mark Lewis will be appointed an executive director of company on 13 march 2017 and following a handover will become chief executive officer on 10 april 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By UK Bureau)
* Expects to deliver strong full year results with revenues expected to grow by 12% to £316 million
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.