52 Week Range
As of on the XETRA ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Morphosys And Incyte Sign Collaboration And License Agreement For Tafasitamab
Morphosys To Submit Biologics License Application For Tafasitamab To FDA
Morphosys Says Co's CSO Markus Enzelberger Has Decided To Step Down
MorphoSys AG develops and commercializes antibodies for therapeutic applications. The Company develops drugs using its own research and development, as well as in cooperation with pharmaceutical and biotechnology partners. The Company's operating segments include Proprietary Development and Partnered Discovery. In the Proprietary Development segment, it develops therapeutic antibodies and peptides in the area of inflammatory disease and oncology. In the Partnered Discovery segment, the Company applies technologies for the research, development and optimization of therapeutic antibodies as drug candidates. The Company develops new treatments for patients suffering from serious diseases. Its technologies include HuCAL, which is a collection fully human antibodies and a system for their optimization; Ylanthia, which is an antibody library in Fab format, and Slonomics, an automated technology for gene synthesis and modification for the generation of gene libraries in a controlled process.
Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chief Executive Officer
Independent Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Board
President - MorphoSys US Inc
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
German biotech company Morphosys' tafasitamab, the group's most advanced drug which is currently being tested, has sales potential of significantly more than $1 billion a year, its finance chief said in remarks to a magazine.
Morphosys' <MORG.DE> chief scientific officer will quit after 17 years with the group, the latest change at the top of the German biotech firm as it gears up for its first product launch.
German biotech company Morphosys said more patients would be recruited for a study testing its most advanced drug against a common type of blood cancer, following an encouraging interim data readout.
German biotech company Morphosys halted development of an experimental atopic dermatitis treatment that analysts had pinned hopes of blockbuster sales potential on, sending its shares down as much as 6.8% on Tuesday.
* ANNOUNCED END OF CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM OF MOR106 IN ATOPIC DERMATITIS
* Financial year 2019 guidance, updated in July, confirmed: revenues in range of 65 mln to 72 mln eur
* GECKO IS A PHASE 2 STUDY TESTING A SUBCUTANEOUS FORMULATION OF MOR106 IN COMBINATION WITH TOPICAL CORTICOSTEROIDS IN PATIENTS WITH MODERATE TO SEVERE ATOPIC DERMATITIS
German biotech firm Morphosys is in talks with potential partners to bring its debut drug, a therapeutic antibody against leukaemia, to Europe.
Novartis said on Thursday it will pay 95 million euros ($110.49 million) to Galapagos and MorphoSys to license a prospective medicine targeting the skin condition atopic dermatitis, as the Swiss drugmaker strengthens its foothold in immunology.
* Q1 REVENUE 2.8 MILLION EUR VERSUS 11.8 MILLION EUR YEAR AGO
* DGAP-NEWS: MORPHOSYS AND GALAPAGOS ANNOUNCE INITIATION OF THE IGUANA PHASE 2 CLINICAL TRIAL WITH MOR106 IN ATOPIC DERMATITIS PATIENTS
* DGAP-NEWS: MORPHOSYS ANNOUNCES APPROVAL OF TREMFYA(R) (GUSELKUMAB) IN SOUTH KOREA
* DGAP-NEWS: MORPHOSYS ANNOUNCES CLOSING OF NASDAQ IPO THROUGH AN ADS OFFERING AND EXERCISE OF THE UNDERWRITERS' OPTION TO PURCHASE ADDITIONAL ADSS, LEADING TO TOTAL GROSS PROCEEDS OF USD 239 MILLION
* MORPHOSYS ANNOUNCES PRICING OF INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING OF AMERICAN DEPOSITARY SHARES (ADSS) ON NASDAQ
* DGAP-ADHOC: MORPHOSYS RESOLVES A CAPITAL INCREASE TO IMPLEMENT THE OFFERING OF 8,300,000 AMERICAN DEPOSITARY SHARES (ADS) IN THE UNITED STATES
* MORPHOSYS AG SEES U.S. IPO 8.3 MLN AMERICAN DEPOSITARY SHARES - SEC FILING
* SAYS ANNOUNCES APPROVAL OF TREMFYA(R) (GUSELKUMAB) FOR THE TREATMENT OF MODERATE TO SEVERE FORMS OF PSORIASIS AND PSORIATIC ARTHRITIS IN JAPAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MORPHOSYS AG FILES FOR U.S. IPO OF UP TO $150 MILLION – SEC FILING
* SAYS FILES REGISTRATION STATEMENT IN UNITED STATES FOR A PROPOSED AMERICAN DEPOSITARY SHARES (ADS) OFFERING
* REVENUES 2017 UP 34% TO EUR 66.8 MILLION (GUIDANCE EUR 63 TO 66 MILLION)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.