52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Madison Square Garden Co Files Registration Statement For Proposed Spin-Off Of Entertainment Business
The Madison Square Garden Qtrly Loss Per Share $3.36
The Madison Square Garden Provides Update On Potential Spin-Off Transaction
The Madison Square Garden Company, is a holding company, which is engaged in the live sports and entertainment business. The Company has operations in the live experiences consisting of celebrated venues, sports teams, and entertainment productions. The Company operates in two segments, which include MSG Entertainment and MSG Sports. As of June 30, 2018, the Company owned the Madison Square Garden Complex, which includes the Theater at Madison Square Garden with a capacity of 5,600 seats in New York City; The Chicago Theatre with a capacity of 3,600 seats in Chicago, and the Forum with a capacity of 17,600 seats in Inglewood, California. As of June 30, 2016, the Company also leased the Radio City Music Hall with a capacity of 6,000 seats and 2,800 seats in the Beacon Theatre.
Two Pennsylvania Plaza
James L. Dolan
Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Victoria M. Mink
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Lawrence J. Burian
Executive Vice President, General Counsel
Joseph F. Yospe
Senior Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer, Controller
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. private equity firm Silver Lake has bought a 10% stake in Manchester City's Abu Dhabi-controlled owner, adding to its $43 billion worth of investments which include the world's best-known sports venues and teams as well as technology companies.
U.S. private equity firm Silver Lake has bought a 10% stake in Manchester City's Abu Dhabi-controlled owner, adding to its $43 billion (£33.5 billion) worth of investments which include the world's best-known sports venues and teams as well as technology companies.
The chief executive of the Madison Square Garden Co <MSG.N>, owner of the New York Knicks and New York Rangers sports teams, has agreed to pay nearly $610,000 to resolve U.S. securities violations that he said stemmed from a law firm error.
U.S. regulators have charged the chairman of the Madison Square Garden Co, which owns the New York Knicks and New York Rangers sports teams, with securities violations, the Federal Trade Commission said in a statement on Thursday.
Shares of Madison Square Garden Co <MSG.N> rose 12 percent on Thursday after the New York Knicks owner said it is exploring a spinoff to separate its sports businesses from live entertainment.
* THE MADISON SQUARE GARDEN COMPANY REPORTS FISCAL 2018 THIRD QUARTER RESULTS
* THE MADISON SQUARE GARDEN COMPANY AND LYFT ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP
* MADISON SQUARE GARDEN CO - CO, PARKWHIZ ANNOUNCED A MARKETING PARTNERSHIP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANDREW LUSTGARTEN NAMED PRESIDENT OF THE MADISON SQUARE GARDEN COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* The Madison Square Garden Company announces intention to sell New York Liberty
* THE MADISON SQUARE GARDEN COMPANY ANNOUNCES SENIOR MANAGEMENT CHANGES
* The Madison Square Garden Company reports fiscal 2018 first quarter results
* Madison Square Garden Co - co, MSG Networks announced a renewed and expanded 10-year marketing partnership with Delta Air Lines Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* THE MADISON SQUARE GARDEN COMPANY AND SQUARESPACE ANNOUNCE SIGNATURE PARTNERSHIP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* The Madison Square Garden Company reports fourth quarter and fiscal 2017 results
* The Madison Square Garden Company acquires controlling stake in Counter Logic Gaming Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* The madison square garden company reports fiscal 2017 third quarter results
* Madison Square Garden Co - unit entered deal through which it acquired 62.5pct common equity interest, $8.7 million preferred equity interest in tao holdings
* The madison Square Garden Company and Lexus announce renewed and expanded signature partnership
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.