52 Week Range
As of on the Budapest Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Magyar Telekom to sell T-Systems to Hungarian IT firm 4iG
Magyar Telekom 2017 EBITDA beats target, 2018 outlook broadly unchanged
Magyar Telekom, Telenor deny Hungary cartel allegation
Magyar Telekom Tavkozlesi Nyrt is engaged in providing fixed line and mobile telecommunication services for public and business customers. The Company's segments include Telekom Hungary, T-Systems, Macedonia and Montenegro. Its Telekom Hungary segment operates in Hungary providing mobile and fixed line telecommunications and television distribution and energy retail services to residential and small businesses customers under the Telekom (T) brand, and also provides wholesale services to local companies and operators. Its T-Systems segment operates in Hungary providing mobile and fixed line telecommunications, info communications and system integration services, which are offered under the T-Systems brand to business partners, including corporate customers and public sector. Its Macedonia and Montenegro segments provide mobile and fixed line telecommunications operations in Macedonia and Montenegro.
Konyves Kalman krt. 36.
Chairman of the Board of Directors
Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Management Committee, Member of the Board of Directors
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Committee
Chief Human Resource Officer, Member of the Management Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* MAGYAR TELEKOM BOARD PROPOSES 25 FORINT ($0.0987) PER SHARE DIVIDEND ON 2017 RESULTS -STATEMENT
* Hungary's competition authority says investigating cooperation between Magyar Telekom and Telenor in broadband services - statement
Magyar Telekom Tavkozlesi Nyrt Q3 earnings statement:
* To lay off nearly 350 people at parent company, further 160 workers could be sacked due to lower project resource needs
Magyar Telekom Tavkozlesi Nyrt Q2 earnings statement:
* Says to exit from residential segment of the electricity market from Nov. 1, 2017 - statement
Two former executives at the Hungarian telecommunications company Magyar Telekom will pay financial penalties and accept corporate officer and director bars to settle alleged anti-bribery law violations, U.S. regulators said Monday.
* Budapest stocks off record on OTP Bank, Magyar Telekom retreat * Magyar Telekom guidance disappoints despite profit surge * Bucharest stocks at another 9-year high on Banca Transilvania * Currencies, bonds rangebound ahead of auctions (Adds Romanian bond auction, Polish...
* Budapest stocks off record on OTP Bank, Magyar Telekom retreat * Magyar Telekom guidance disappoints despite profit surge * Bucharest stocks at another 9-year high on Banca Transilvania * Currencies, bonds rangebound ahead of auctions By Sandor Peto BUDAPEST, Feb 23 (Reuters...
* Magyar Telekom says Q4 net profit was HUF 19.8 billion versus HUF 10.3 billion analyst forecast in portfolio.hu survey, and up from HUF 3.35 billion in Q4 2015
* Magyar Telekom board proposes HUF 25 per share dividend for 2016 for approval at annual shareholder meeting
* Hungarian competition watchdog GVH fines Magyar Telekom 600 million forints ($2.08 million) for misleading advertisements
* Magyar Telekom says to sell majority stake in Crnogorski Telekom to Hrvatski Telekom
* Magyar Telekom has agreed with trade unions on salary increases - statement
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.