52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Mylan Shareholders Overwhelmingly Approve Proposed Combination With Upjohn
Biogen Says To Appeal Court Decision Regarding Patent Related To Tecfidera
U.S. District Court Finds Mylan Has Convincing Evidence That Asserted Claims By Biogen For Patent Associated With Tecfidera Are Invalid
Mylan N.V. is a global pharmaceutical company. The Company develops, licenses, manufactures, markets and distributes generic, brand name and over-the-counter (OTC) products in a range of dosage forms and therapeutic categories. It operates through three segments on a geographic basis, North America, Europe and Rest of World. The Company's Cold-EEZE family of brands includes OTC cold remedies sold as lozenges, gummies, oral sprays, caplets, QuickMelts and oral liquid dose forms in the United States. The North America segment primarily develops, manufactures, sells and distributes pharmaceutical products in tablet, capsule, injectable, transdermal patch, gel, nebulized and cream or ointment form. The Europe segment sells pharmaceuticals under their International Nonproprietary Name (INN), such as active pharmaceutical ingredient (API), in certain European countries. The Rest of World segment is primarily made up of its operations in India, Australia, Japan and New Zealand.
Biotechnology & Drugs
Unit 4, Trident Place, Mosquito Way
Robert J. Coury
Executive Chairman of the Board
President, Executive Director
Heather M. Bresch
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Mark W. Parrish
Lead Independent Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Robert J. Cindrich
Non-Executive Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* MYLAN SHAREHOLDERS OVERWHELMINGLY APPROVE PROPOSED COMBINATION WITH UPJOHN
A U.S. district court on Thursday ruled in favor of generic drugmaker Mylan NV in a patent dispute over Biogen Inc's blockbuster multiple sclerosis drug, Tecfidera, sending Biogen's shares down nearly 6%.
* U.S. DISTRICT COURT FINDS MYLAN HAS CONVINCING EVIDENCE THAT ASSERTED CLAIMS BY BIOGEN FOR PATENT ASSOCIATED WITH TECFIDERA ARE INVALID
A U.S. district court on Thursday ruled in favor of generic drugmaker Mylan NV in a patent dispute over Biogen Inc's blockbuster multiple sclerosis drug Tecfidera, sending the drugmaker's shares down 7%.
* MYLAN - CONTINUES TO TARGET ABOUT $1 BILLION OF DEBT REPAYMENT DURING 2020 Source text: (https://bit.ly/3fyrqIm) Further company coverage:
-- Source link: https://bloom.bg/2ULqtV4
* MYLAN NV SAYS CEO HEATHER BRESCH'S 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $18.5 MILLION VERSUS $13.3 MILLION IN 2018 – SEC FILING
* MYLAN AND LUPIN RECEIVE EUROPEAN MARKETING AUTHORIZATION FOR NEPEXTO®, BIOSIMILAR ETANERCEPT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LUPIN AND MYLAN RECEIVE EUROPEAN MARKETING AUTHORIZATION FOR NEPEXTO, BIOSIMILAR ETANERCEPT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* REVANCE AND MYLAN TO ADVANCE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOR BIOSIMILAR TO BOTOX®
* MYLAN INVALIDATES SANOFI'S LANTUS® SOLOSTAR® DEVICE PATENTS IN IPR PROCEEDINGS
* GILEAD SCIENCES - SIGNED NON-EXCLUSIVE VOLUNTARY LICENSING AGREEMENTS WITH 5 GENERIC PHARMACEUTICAL MANUFACTURERS BASED IN INDIA, PAKISTAN TO FURTHER EXPAND SUPPLY OF REMDESIVIR
* EXECUTIVE SAYS OPERATIONS IN INDIA DID NOT EXPERIENCE MUCH DISRUPTION DESPITE LOCKDOWN: CONF. CALL
Mylan NV <MYL.O> beat analysts' estimates for quarterly profit as it benefited from customers stocking up on its cold and asthma medicines ahead of lockdowns imposed to curb the spread of the coronavirus and maintained its 2020 revenue forecast.
* MYLAN REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2020 RESULTS AND REAFFIRMS 2020 GUIDANCE
Mylan NV reported a 5% jump in quarterly revenue on Monday, as customers stocked up on its medicines before hunkering down in their homes to curb the spread of the coronavirus.
* REVANCE AND MYLAN BIOSIMILAR TO BOTOX® PROGRAM DECISION TO EXTEND BEYOND APRIL 30, 2020
* MYLAN NV SAYS CEO HEATHER BRESCH'S FY 2019 TOTAL COMPENSTION WAS $18.5 MILLION VERSUS $13.3 MILLION IN FY 2018 - SEC FILING
* BIOCON LTD SAYS BIOCON AND MYLAN LAUNCH FULPHILA, BIOSIMILAR PEGFILGRASTIM, IN CANADA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
The European Commission said on Wednesday it had approved generic drugmaker Mylan NV's <MYL.O> planned purchase of Pfizer's <PFE.N> off-patient branded drugs business Upjohn, subject to conditions.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.