52 Week Range
As of on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Nedbank Group Agrees To Sell Nedbank Malawi
Nedbank Group Reports HY Headline Earnings Per Share Of 1,411 Cents
Nedbank FY HEPS Up 13.9 Pct TO 2,793 Cents
Nedbank Group Limited is a financial services provider. The Company's principal banking subsidiary is Nedbank Limited. The Company provides wholesale and retail banking services, and insurance, asset management and wealth management offerings. The Company's segments include Nedbank Group, Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking, Nedbank Retail and Business Banking, Nedbank Wealth, Rest of Africa, and Centre. Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking offers a range of transactional, corporate, investment banking and markets solutions. Nedbank Retail offers a range of banking and assurance products and services. The business banking portfolio offers a range of commercial banking products. Nedbank Wealth provides a range of financial services through approximately three divisions of Wealth Management, Asset Management and Insurance. The Rest of Africa business is responsible for the Company's banking operations and expansion activities in the rest of Africa.
Nedbank 135 Rivonia Campus
, 135 Rivonia Road
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Michael William Thomas Brown
Chief Executive, Executive Director
Raisibe Kgomaraga Morathi
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Mfundo Clement Nkuhlu
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director
Group Executive for Human Resources
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
South Africa's Old Mutual Ltd said on Thursday it sold all 5.5 million shares in Nedbank Group Ltd to select institutional investors, marking the final step in the spinning-off of the unit.
South Africa's Old Mutual Ltd said on Wednesday it would sell around 5.5 million shares in Nedbank Group Ltd to select institutional investors, following the spin-off of the unit.
South African lender Nedbank said on Thursday it saw half-year profit rising as much as 28 percent, boosted by profitability of its west-African associate Ecobank.
NEDBANK SAYS IT IS REQUIRED TO HAVE SAME AUDITOR AS OLD MUTUAL PLC AND OLD MUTUAL LIMITED, WHOSE SHAREHOLDERS SUPPORTED REAPPOINTMENT OF KPMG FOR 2018 FINANCIAL YEAR
* NEDBANK GROUP'S PERFORMANCE FOR THREE MONTHS TO 31 MARCH 2018 WAS IN LINE WITH MANAGEMENT EXPECTATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NEDBANK GROUP LTD - CONCLUSION OF A RELATIONSHIP AGREEMENT BETWEEN NEDBANK GROUP AND OLD MUTUAL LIMITED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* OLD MUTUAL PLC - OLD MUTUAL UPDATE ON MANAGED SEPARATION TIMETABLE AND PUBLICATION OF SHAREHOLDER DOCUMENTATION
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, December 05 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Nedbank Group Limited's (NBG) and Nedbank Limited's (NBL) Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDR) at 'BB+' with Stable Outlook. At the same time, Fitch has downgraded...
The African Development Bank (AfDB) has approved a $172 mln financial package for South Africa's Nedbank Group for infrastructure, banking and housing projects, it said on Thursday.
Anglo-South African financial services group Old Mutual said on Wednesday it will retain a 19.9 percent strategic minority shareholding in Nedbank after the parent company's planned split.
* STRATEGIC MINORITY SHAREHOLDING TO BE RETAINED IN NEDBANK GROUP TO UNDERPIN ONGOING COMMERCIAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN COMPANIES HAS BEEN AGREED AT 19,9 PERCENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* STRATEGIC MINORITY SHAREHOLDING TO BE RETAINED IN NEDBANK GROUP TO UNDERPIN ONGOING COMMERCIAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN COMPANIES HAS BEEN AGREED AT 19,9%
* NEDBANK GROUP AND DEUTSCHE BANK TO COOPERATE ON EQUITY AND DEBT CAPITAL MARKETS IN SOUTH AFRICA & SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
* NEDBANK GROUP-2017 GUIDANCE FOR GROWTH IN DILUTED HEPS IS FOR THIS MEASURE TO BE POSITIVE, BUT LESS THAN OR EQUAL TO GROWTH IN NOMINAL GDP
* Nedbank group- says resignation of Thulani Sibeko as group executive: group marketing, communications and corporate affairs with effect from 27 June
* Voluntary announcement relating to the release of 2016 Ecobank Transnational Incorporated financial results
* Reports slowest profit growth since 2009 (Adds CEO comment, 2017 outlook)
South Africa's No.4 lender by value Nedbank reported a 4.8 percent rise in annual profit, the slowest pace of growth since 2009, hurt by a weak showing at its associate Ecobank.
* Conditions in key markets in which eti operates are currently expected to remain difficult in 2017
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.