52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Nextera Energy Capital Holdings Files For Offering Of $450 Mln 1.95% Debentures, Series Due September 1, 2022
Nextera Energy Capital Holdings Files Prospectus Supplement Related To A Potential Debentures, Series Due Nov 1, 2029 Offering
Nextera Energy Partners Announces Offering Of $500 Mln In Aggregate Principal Amount Of Senior Unsecured Notes
NextEra Energy, Inc. (NEE) is a holding company. The Company is an electric power companies in North America and, through its subsidiary NextEra Energy Resources, LLC (NEER) and its affiliated entities, is the generator of renewable energy from the wind and sun. NEE also owns and/or operates generation, transmission and distribution facilities to support its services to retail and wholesale customers, and has investments in gas infrastructure assets. Its segments include FPL and NEER. Florida Power & Light Company (FPL) is a rate-regulated electric utility engaged primarily in the generation, transmission, distribution and sale of electric energy in Florida. NEER is a diversified clean energy company with a business strategy that emphasizes the development, acquisition and operation of long-term contracted assets with a focus on renewable projects. NEER owns, develops, constructs, manages and operates electric generation facilities in wholesale energy markets.
700 Universe Blvd
James L. Robo
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Rebecca J. Kujawa
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President - Finance
John W. Ketchum
President and Chief Executive Officer of NextEra Energy Resources
Manoochehr K. Nazar
President - Nuclear Division, Chief Nuclear Officer
Eric E. Silagy
President, Chief Executive Officer of Florida Power & Light Company
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
NextEra Energy Inc said on Wednesday it intends to sell $1.5 billion worth of equity units, with each unit issued at $50.
Power producers NextEra Inc , Consolidated Edison Inc and Calpine Corp on Thursday said they will appeal to try to overturn a recent decision by a judge that a federal regulator has no say in whether utility PG&E Corp <PCG.N> may reject its power purchase agreements if it...
PG&E Corp was unable to reach a deal with NextEra Energy Inc and other companies with which it has billions of dollars in power contracts in a jurisdictional dispute over the bankrupt utility's ability to walk away from or amend those agreements, according to court documents...
PG&E Corp was unable to reach a deal with NextEra Energy Inc and other companies with which it has billions of dollars in in power contracts in a jurisdictional dispute over the bankrupt utility's ability to walk away from or amend those agreements, according to court documents...
NextEra Energy Inc <NEE.N> said on Monday it is expanding in Florida by buying some utilities from Southern Co <SO.N> for $5.08 billion, the latest move in a sector consolidating as heavy debt drags on the industry.
U.S. power company NextEra Energy Inc said on Monday it would buy certain assets including Gulf Power Co and Florida City Gas from Southern Co for $5.08 billion.
* SOUTHERN COMPANY ANNOUNCES SALE OF CERTAIN FLORIDA ASSETS TO NEXTERA ENERGY
* NEXTERA ENERGY REACHES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENTS TO ACQUIRE GULF POWER, FLORIDA CITY GAS AND ADDITIONAL ASSETS FROM SOUTHERN COMPANY
* SALE FOR TRANSFER OF 6,480 SHARES IN FPL TO ACEMIL, FOR 39.7 MILLION SHARES IN ACEMIL AT DEEMED ISSUE PRICE OF HK$1 PER SHARE
* FIRST-QUARTER 2018 NET INCOME ATTRIBUTABLE TO NEXTERA ENERGY ON A GAAP BASIS OF $9.32 PER SHARE
* NEXTERA ENERGY INC SAYS CEO JAMES L. ROBO'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $18.81 MILLION VERSUS $16.76 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text - https://bit.ly/2IytsrI Further company coverage:
* NEXTERA ENERGY AND JINKOSOLAR ANNOUNCE DEAL FOR MILLIONS OF SOLAR PANELS; JINKOSOLAR TO BEGIN MANUFACTURING SOLAR PANELS IN FLORIDA
* NEXTERA ENERGY BOARD DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND AND EXTENDS 12 TO 14 PERCENT TARGETED GROWTH RATE IN DIVIDENDS PER SHARE THROUGH AT LEAST 2020
* INCREASES FINANCIAL EXPECTATIONS AND EXTENDS OUTLOOK BY AN ADDITIONAL YEAR THROUGH 2021
* Nextera Energy Inc Q3 2017 adjusted earnings per share $1.85
* Nextera Energy says on Sept 29, unit sold $755 million principal amount of its series l junior subordinated debentures due September 29, 2057 - SEC filing
* Nextera Energy Inc - second-quarter 2017 net income attributable to Nextera Energy on a GAAP basis of $1.68 per share
* Nextera Energy Inc - on July 6, energy future holdings corp and energy future intermediate holding company provided written notice terminating agreement and plan of merger
Texas regulators on Thursday said they remained opposed to NextEra Energy Inc's <NEE.N> proposed $18 billion acquisition of Oncor, the largest network of power lines in Texas, a deal regulators have said was not in the public interest.
Hedge fund Elliott Management Corp filed a lawsuit against Energy Future Holdings Corp on Thursday, claiming that the bankrupt power company has prevented it from pursuing better options for it as its $18.7 billion deal with NextEra Energy Inc <NEE.N> falters.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.