52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
NMC Health Announces Share Buyback Programme
NMC Health Reports HY Post-IFRS Rev Of $1,236.0 Mln Vs. $932.0 Mln
NMC Health Reports HY Post IFRS 16 EBITDA Of $323.5 Mln
NMC Health plc is a private healthcare services provider in the United Arab Emirates. The Company operates through two segments: healthcare and distribution & services. The healthcare segment is engaged in providing professional medical services, comprising diagnostic services, in and outpatient clinics, provision of all types of research and medical services in the field of gynecology, obstetrics and human reproduction and retailing of pharmaceutical goods. It also includes the provision of management services in respect of a hospital. It owns and operates hospitals, day surgery centers, medical centers and pharmacies. The distribution & services segment is engaged in wholesale trading of pharmaceutical goods, medical equipment, cosmetics and food. The Company also owns and operates Spain-based Clinica Eugin. It operates a total of approximately 30 healthcare services assets and over 15 pharmacies, including the approximately 205 bed Sheikh Khalifa General Hospital in Umm Al Quwain.
Devonshire House, 1 Mayfair Place
Bavaguthu Raghuram Shetty
Non-Executive Joint Chairman
H. J. Mark Tompkins
Independent Non-Executive Joint Chairman
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Khalifa Bin Butti
Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* NMC HEALTH PLC - FORMATION OF NMC KSA JOINT VENTURE COMPLETED WITH HIGHER STAKE IN CARE
United Arab Emirates-based healthcare provider NMC Health Plc on Monday raised its full-year core earnings and revenue forecasts, citing strong organic growth, and said it remained confident in achieving its longer-term margin guidance.
United Arab Emirates-based healthcare provider NMC Health Plc on Monday raised its full-year core earnings and revenue forecast, citing strong organic growth and said it remains confident in achieving its longer-term margin guidance.
* SAYS UNIT NMC HEALTH (JERSEY) PLACES USD 450 MILLION SENIOR UNSECURED GUARANTEED BONDS DUE 2025 CONVERTIBLE INTO ORDINARY SHARES OF NMC HEALTH
London-listed NMC Health's <NMC.L> bid to take over the running of a top Saudi hospital has stalled over contractual terms, reflecting wider challenges to the government's drive to open the healthcare sector to foreign investors.
* SPOUSE OF MARK TOMPKINS, NMC'S INDEPENDENT NON-EXEC JOINT CHAIR, ON 28 MARCH SOLD 1,000 ORDINARY SHARES OF 10P EACH IN CO AT 3430.808P Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
United Arab Emirates’ healthcare provider NMC Health has raised a $2 billion loan which will be used for general corporate purposes and partly to refinance existing debt, sources familiar with the matter said.
United Arab Emirates’ healthcare provider NMC Health <NMC.L> has raised a $2 billion loan (1.4 billion pounds) which will be used for general corporate purposes and partly to refinance existing debt, sources familiar with the matter said.
UAE healthcare provider NMC Health reported a 38.2 percent rise in annual net profit on Wednesday and said acquisitions this year could top the $641 million it spent in 2017.
* FY ADJUSTED NET PROFIT $236.6 MILLION, UP 43.2% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* ANNOUNCE TWO ACQUISITIONS AND COMPLETION OF NEW OPERATING AND MANAGEMENT (O&M) CONTRACTS
* ACQUISITION OF MINORITY STAKES IN FAKIH IVF AND AS SALAMA HOSPITAL
* H2-17 OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE IN LINE WITH EXPECTATIONS; OUTLOOK FOR 2018 REMAINS POSITIVE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* NMC RECEIVES ALL REGULATORY APPROVALS FOR LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY IN JEDDAH
NMC Health <NMC.L>, the United Arab Emirates-based healthcare provider, plans to expand in Europe and the Gulf to retain its recently won place in London's FTSE 100 blue chip index.
NMC Health <NMC.L>, the London-listed and United Arab Emirates-based healthcare provider, said on Saturday its shareholder Centurion Investments had raised its stake in NMC by 4.9 percent.
UAE health operator NMC Health, asset manager Ashmore Group and Dallah Health are separately considering bids for the Jeddah-based medical services business of Saudi Arabian Airlines (Saudia) which could fetch $500 million, sources familiar with the deal said.
United Arab Emirates-based hospital operator NMC Health plans to expand in Gulf markets with a debut bond issue to fund acquisitions, its new chief executive said on Monday.
United Arab Emirates-based healthcare provider NMC Health has appointed deputy Chief Executive Prasanth Manghat as CEO, replacing BR Shetty, it said on Wednesday.
* Announces appointment of current deputy CEO and executive director, Prasanth Manghat, to CEO, effective 8 March 2017.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.