52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Nemaska Lithium Announces C$600 MLN Equity Investment Proposal From The Pallinghurst Group
Johnson Matthey Signs 10-Year Deal With Nemaska Lithium
Nemaska Lithium Provides Update On Fire At Nemiscau Workcamp Cafeteria
Nemaska Lithium Inc. is engaged in the exploration and development of hard rock lithium mining properties and related processing of spodumene into lithium compounds. The Company's activities are in the Province of Quebec, Canada. Its proeprties include Whabouchi, Sirmac and Lithium Chemicals Complex. The Company owns over two mining properties consisting of approximately 60 claims (Whabouchi and Sirmac) in the Eeyou Istchee/James Bay territory, province of Quebec. The Company also acquired a portion of the land and the Shawinigan Site that will house the Company's Phase 1 Plant and the Commercial Hydromet Plant that will convert spodumene concentrate into lithium hydroxide and lithium carbonate. The Whabouchi property consists of a block totaling over 30 claims covering an area of approximately 1,761.9 hectares. The Whabouchi property is located over 300 kilometers from Chibougamau. The Sirmac property consists of over 20 claims, covering approximately 1,100 hectares.
450, rue de la Gare-du-Palais, 1Er Etage
Independent Chairman of the Board
Guy Georges Bourassa
President, Chief Executive Officer, Secretary, Non-Independent Director
Chief Financial Officer
Vice President - Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Nemaska Lithium Inc may issue new shares, take on new debt or sell assets as it hunts for fresh capital to build a lithium project in Quebec that faces cost overruns of more than $300 million, head of investor relations Wanda Cutler said on Wednesday.
Nemaska Lithium Inc may issue new shares, take on new debt or sell assets as it hunts for fresh capital to build a lithium project in Quebec, executive Wanda Cutler said on Wednesday.
Canada's Nemaska Lithium said on Tuesday it had secured funding of up to C$402 million ($314 million) from investors, which it plans to use to build a mine and processing plant to produce lithium, the key ingredient for rechargeable batteries.
* NEMASKA LITHIUM ANNOUNCES C$280,000,000 BOUGHT DEAL PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON SHARES AND C$80,000,000 CONTEMPORANEOUS PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF COMMON SHARES
* NEMASKA LITHIUM ANNOUNCES PRICING AND CLOSING OF BOOKS ON USD 350M BOND OFFERING
* NEMASKA LITHIUM AND NORTHVOLT ANNOUNCE SIGNATURE OF AGREEMENT IN PRINCIPLE FOR SUPPLY OF LITHIUM HYDROXIDE
* NEMASKA LITHIUM LAUNCHES A $300 MILLION - $350 MILLION BOND OFFERING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CAMEO RESOURCES CORP.: SOFTBANK GROUP MAKES STRATEGIC INVESTMENT IN NEMASKA LITHIUM’S PROPOSED WHABOUCHI MINE
* CONFIRMS THAT IT HAS ENTERED INTO A $150 MILLION STREAMING AGREEMENT WITH ORION MINE FINANCE II LP
SoftBank Group Corp's <9984.T> entry into the lithium sector, a hot commodity for electric car batteries, is raising hopes that small miners struggling to secure bank funding can tap alternative financing to cash in on booming demand.
Canada's Nemaska Lithium Inc is in talks with U.S. private equity firm Orion Mine Finance Group on a lithium streaming deal, a type of specialized mining finance, according to people familiar with the transaction.
Japan's SoftBank Group Corp <9984.T> will buy up to 9.9 percent stake in Canada-based Nemaska Lithium Inc <NMX.TO> and invest up to C$99.1 million ($77.7 million) through a private placement as part of the agreement, the lithium miner said on Thursday.
* SOFTBANK GROUP TO MAKE STRATEGIC INVESTMENT IN NEMASKA LITHIUM
* NEMASKA LITHIUM ADVANCES IN ITS LITHIUM PROJECT FINANCING ENDEAVORS
* NEMASKA LITHIUM - SUBMITTED A REHABILITATION & RECLAMATION PLAN FOR WHABOUCHI MINE PROJECT
* NEMASKA LITHIUM SIGNS DEAL FOR SALE OF SIRMAC PROPERTY TO ABE RESOURCES AND RECEIVES MINING LEASE FOR WHABOUCHI LITHIUM MINE
* Nemaska Lithium processes Whabouchi concentrate at the phase 1 plant and provides project financing update
* Nemaska Lithium receives final milestone payment from Johnson Matthey following approval of battery grade lithium hydroxide from phase 1 plant
* Nemaska Lithium - obtained receipt for its final short form prospectus for offering of 47.6 million shares for aggregate gross proceeds of $50 million at a price of $1.05per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Nemaska lithium announces bought deal public offering of common shares and provides project update
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.