52 Week Range
As of on the Virt-X ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Novartis Announces EU Approval Of MS Drug Mayzent For Certain Adult Patients
Novartis to speed access to $10 bln heart drug via NHS deal
Iovance Biotherapeutics Obtains License To Develop And Commercialize A Novel IL-2 Analog
Novartis AG is a holding company, which provides healthcare solutions. The Company is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of a range of healthcare products led by pharmaceuticals. The Company's segments include Innovative Medicines, Sandoz, Alcon and Corporate activities. Innovative Medicines researches, develops, manufactures, distributes and sells patented prescription medicines to develop health outcomes for patients and healthcare providers. Sandoz develops, manufactures, distributes and sells prescription medicines, as well as pharmaceutical active substances that are not protected by valid and enforceable third-party patents. Alcon researches, develops, manufactures, distributes and sells eye care products. Alcon is a provider of eye care with product offerings in eye care devices and vision care. The Company's range of products includes pharmaceuticals and oncology medicines, generic and biosimilar medicines, and eye care devices.
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Honorary Chairman of the Board
Daniel L. Vasella
Honorary Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Independent Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* NOVARTIS ANNOUNCES EU APPROVAL OF MAYZENT® (SIPONIMOD) FOR ADULT PATIENTS WITH SECONDARY PROGRESSIVE MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS (SPMS) WITH ACTIVE DISEASE
Swiss drugmaker Roche plans to price its oral spinal muscular atrophy drug (SMA) risdiplam aggressively to challenge two of the world's most expensive medicines, Biogen's Spinraza and Novartis's gene therapy Zolgensma.
UK's Department Of Health And Social Care:
Novartis <NOVN.S> and Britain's National Health Service (NHS) on Monday announced a pact that will clear the way for accelerated review by the country's health watchdog NICE for heart drug inclisiran, which could make it broadly available as soon as 2021.
* IOVANCE BIOTHERAPEUTICS OBTAINS LICENSE TO DEVELOP AND COMMERCIALIZE A NOVEL IL-2 ANALOG
* LIGELIZUMAB (QGE031) MORE EFFECTIVE THAN XOLAIR® AT INHIBITING IMMUNOGLOBULIN E PATHWAY RESPONSIBLE FOR CHRONIC SPONTANEOUS URTICARIA
* REG-NOVARTIS COMPLETES TENDER OFFER FOR ALL OUTSTANDING SHARES OF THE MEDICINES COMPANY
Novartis AG, Merck & Co Inc and Allergan Plc were among companies that raised U.S. prices on more than 100 prescription medicines on Friday, bringing the tally to 445 drugs that will cost more in 2020, according to data analyzed by healthcare research firm 3 Axis Advisors.
Novartis AG <NOVN.S> has secured Medicaid coverage for a pricey new sickle cell disease therapy in two U.S. states just weeks after winning U.S. approval, following an early campaign to convince local officials of its value, according to a company executive and a Reuters...
* OXFORD BIOMEDICA PLC - EXTENSION OF COMMERCIAL SUPPLY AGREEMENT
* COLLABORATION WITH NOVARTIS TO EVALUATE THE USE OF VOLUNTIS’ DIGITAL THERAPEUTIC PLATFORM FOR BREAST CANCER PATIENTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* ADURO BIOTECH-ON DEC 11,GOT NOTIFICATION FROM NOVARTIS THAT NOVARTIS REMOVED ADU-S100 (MIW815) FROM PORTFOLIO BASED ON CLINICAL DATA GENERATED TO DATE
Swiss drugmaker Novartis on Monday said it is jettisoning what it had hoped would be a billion-dollar-selling asthma drug, fevipiprant, from its development program after the medicine failed another set of key trials.
Swiss drugmaker Novartis is abandoning development of its drug fevipiprant in asthma after the medicine failed key trials.
* NOVARTIS RECEIVES POSITIVE CHMP OPINION FOR BEOVU® (BROLUCIZUMAB) FOR TREATMENT OF WET AMD
* INTEC PHARMA PROVIDES UPDATE ON NOVARTIS FEASIBILITY AND OPTION AGREEMENT
* NOVARTIS ANNOUNCES FDA FILING ACCEPTANCE OF XOLAIR® (OMALIZUMAB) FOR TREATMENT OF NASAL POLYPS
* NOVARTIS KYMRIAH® DEMONSTRATES CONSISTENT EFFICACY AND SAFETY OUTCOMES IN US PATIENTS WHEN USED IN REAL-WORLD SETTING
* NOVARTIS PHASE III DATA ON NEW INHALED DUAL COMBINATION QMF149 SHOW SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT ACROSS KEY ASTHMA OUTCOMES VERSUS MONOTHERAPY
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Thursday approved three generic versions of Swiss drugmaker Novartis AG's top-selling multiple sclerosis (MS) medicine Gilenya.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.