for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up

Net 1 UEPS Technologies Inc

NT1J.J

Latest Trade

5,000.00ZAc

Change

387.00(+8.39%)

Volume

1,000

Today's Range

5,000.00

 - 

5,000.00

52 Week Range

3,860.00

 - 

15,000.00

As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay

Latest Developments

Net 1 Ueps Technologies Posts Q1 Revenue Of $80.8 Million

Nov 7 (Reuters) - Net 1 UEPS Technologies Inc <UEPS.O>::NET 1 REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2020 RESULTS.Q1 REVENUE $80.8 MILLION.QUARTERLY LOSS PER SHARE $0.08.QUARTERLY FUNDAMENTAL LOSS PER SHARE $0.02.

Net1 Exercises Option To Acquire Further 35% Of Bank Frick For $46.4 Mln

Oct 8 (Reuters) - Net 1 UEPS Technologies Inc <UEPS.O>::NET1 EXERCISES OPTION TO ACQUIRE FURTHER 35% OF BANK FRICK.NET 1 UEPS TECHNOLOGIES INC - DEAL FOR USD 46.4 MILLION.NET 1 UEPS TECHNOLOGIES INC - EXPECT TRANSACTION TO BE ACCRETIVE TO FISCAL 2021 FUNDAMENTAL EARNINGS.NET 1 UEPS TECHNOLOGIES - FOLLOWING COMPLETION, CO WILL OWN 70% OF BANK FRICK WITH KUNO FRICK FAMILY FOUNDATION OWNING REMAINING 30% INTEREST.

Net1 UEPS Technologies Receives Nasdaq Notice Regarding Late Form 10-K Filing

Oct 3 (Reuters) - Net 1 UEPS Technologies Inc <UEPS.O>::NET1 UEPS TECHNOLOGIES, INC. RECEIVES NASDAQ NOTICE REGARDING LATE FORM 10-K FILING.NET 1 UEPS TECHNOLOGIES - NASDAQ INFORMED CO IT MUST SUBMIT A PLAN OF COMPLIANCE WITHIN 60 CALENDAR DAYS, OR DECEMBER 2, 2019.NET 1 UEPS TECHNOLOGIES INC - CO INTENDS TO FILE ITS FORM 10-K AS SOON AS PRACTICABLE AND, IN ANY EVENT, WITHIN 60-DAY PERIOD.

Net 1 UEPS Technologies, Reports Preliminary Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2019 Results

Sept 26 (Reuters) - Net 1 UEPS Technologies Inc <UEPS.O>::NET 1 UEPS TECHNOLOGIES, INC. REPORTS PRELIMINARY FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2019 RESULTS.Q4 REVENUE $71.2 MILLION.QTRLY GAAP LOSS PER SHARE $2.63.QTRLY FUNDAMENTAL LOSS PER SHARE $2.45.NET 1 UEPS TECHNOLOGIES - "HAVE STABILIZED OUR BUSINESS IN SOUTH AFRICA, AND WE ARE FOCUSED ON RETURNING TO GROWTH AND PROFITABILITY IN FISCAL 2020".NET 1 UEPS TECHNOLOGIES - IN FISCAL 2020, CO EXPECTS TO GENERATE ADJUSTED EBITDA OF AT LEAST $16 MILLION USING A CONSTANT CURRENCY BASE OF ZAR 14.27/$1.NET 1 UEPS - CONTINUE TO REVIEW PORTFOLIO OF INVESTMENTS FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT FIT STRATEGIC FOCUS, WILL ACCORDINGLY BE EVALUATED FOR MONETIZATION.

Net 1 UEPS Technologies Sees Non-Cash Fair Value Write-Down Of Cell C Investment As Of June 30

Sept 19 (Reuters) - Net 1 UEPS Technologies Inc <UEPS.O>::NET1 TO RECORD NON-CASH FAIR VALUE WRITE-DOWN OF CELL C INVESTMENT AS OF JUNE 30, 2019.BELIEVES THAT FAIR VALUE OF CELL C AT JUNE 30, 2019 IS NIL ($0).CELL C IS CURRENTLY ENGAGED IN A COMPREHENSIVE RESTRUCTURING PLAN WITH ITS STAKEHOLDERS AND NET1 REMAINS FULLY SUPPORTIVE OF THIS PROCESS.

Net 1 Ueps Technologies Entered Into A Third Amendment & Restatement Agreement

Sept 13 (Reuters) - Net 1 UEPS Technologies Inc <UEPS.O>::NET 1 UEPS TECHNOLOGIES INC - ENTERED INTO A THIRD AMENDMENT & RESTATEMENT AGREEMENT.NET 1 UEPS TECHNOLOGIES INC - PURSUANT TO SENIOR FACILITY F AGREEMENT, NET1 SA MAY BORROW UP TO AN AGGREGATE OF ZAR 300 MILLION.NET 1 UEPS - UNIT, RMB ENTERED INTO AN AMENDMENT & RESTATEMENT AGREEMENT WITH RMB TO REDUCE ITS SENIOR FACILITY E FROM ZAR 1.5 BILLION TO ZAR 1.2 BILLION.

Net1 Reconstitutes Its Board Committees

June 4 (Reuters) - Net 1 UEPS Technologies Inc <UEPS.O>::NET1 RECONSTITUTES ITS BOARD COMMITTEES.NET 1 UEPS TECHNOLOGIES INC - BOARD COMMITTEES COMPRISE ONLY NON-EMPLOYEE DIRECTORS..NET 1 UEPS TECHNOLOGIES INC - PAUL EDWARDS HAS BEEN APPOINTED TO NEWLY CREATED POSITION OF DEPUTY CHAIRMAN OF BOARD.NET 1 UEPS TECHNOLOGIES INC - CHRISTOPHER SEABROOKE CONTINUES AS CHAIRMAN OF BOARD AND LEAD INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR.

Net 1 UEPS Technologies Qtrly Loss Per Share $0.96

May 9 (Reuters) - Net 1 UEPS Technologies Inc <UEPS.O>::NET 1 UEPS TECHNOLOGIES, INC. REPORTS THIRD QUARTER 2019 RESULTS.Q3 REVENUE $86.5 MILLION.QTRLY LOSS PER SHARE $0.96.

Net 1 UEPS Technologies Sells 8 Pct Of DNI To RMB For Zar 215 Mln

May 9 (Reuters) - Net 1 UEPS Technologies Inc <UEPS.O>::NET1 SELLS 8% OF DNI TO RMB FOR ZAR 215 MILLION; COMPANY SETTLES LONG TERM DEBT IN FULL.

Net 1 UEPS Technologies Enters Agreement To Grant Call Option To DNI To Acquire Net1 SA's Retained 30% Interest

May 8 (Reuters) - Net 1 UEPS Technologies Inc <UEPS.O>::NET 1 UEPS TECHNOLOGIES - ON MAY 3, CO'S UNIT NET1 SA ENTERED INTO AGREEMENT TO GRANT CALL OPTION TO DNI TO ACQUIRE NET1 SA’S RETAINED 30% INTEREST.NET 1 UEPS TECHNOLOGIES - OPTION STRIKE PRICE CALCULATED AS ZAR 2.827 BILLION ($195.2 MILLION, TRANSLATED AT EXCHANGE RATES APPLICABLE AS OF MAY 3.

Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.

for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up