52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Bank Of N.T. Butterfield Posts Q3 Core Earnings Per Share $0.73
Butterfield Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results
Butterfield Announces New $125 Mln Share Repurchase Program
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited (the Bank) provides banking services and wealth management services. Its geographic segments include Bermuda, the Cayman Islands, and the Channel Islands and the United Kingdom (the UK). It offers banking services, comprised of retail and corporate banking, treasury services, and wealth management, which consists of investment management, advisory and brokerage services, trust, estate, and company management in both its Bermuda and Cayman Islands segments, as well as custody services in its Bermuda segment. The Channel Islands and the UK segment include the jurisdictions of Guernsey and Jersey, and the UK. In the Channel Islands, it provides a range of services to private clients and financial intermediaries, including private banking and treasury services, Internet banking, wealth management and fiduciary services. In the UK, it provides mortgage services for high-value residential properties.
65 Front Street
Michael W. Collins
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Group Chief Financial Officer
General Counsel, Group Chief Legal Officer
Managing Director, Bermuda and International Wealth
Managing Director - Butterfield Trust (Guernsey) Limited
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Wall Street securities analysts on Thursday revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Ashland Global Holdings, Lyft and Solaredge Technologies. HIGHLIGHTS * Ashland Global Holdings Inc. : JP Morgan raises to neutral from underweight...
The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Butterfield Private Bank has appointed Brian Balleine as its new regional head to drive their business in the Asia region.
* BUTTERFIELD ANNOUNCES PRICING OF REGISTERED OFFERING OF $75,000,000 5.25% FIXED TO FLOATING RATE SUBORDINATED NOTES DUE 2028 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.78 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* BANK OF N.T. BUTTERFIELD & SON LTD FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2HdiE1Z) Further company coverage:
* BUTTERFIELD ANNOUNCES RESULTS FOR FOURTH QUARTER AND CALENDAR YEAR 2017
* BUTTERFIELD TO ACQUIRE DEUTSCHE BANK’S BANKING AND CUSTODY BUSINESS IN THE CAYMAN ISLANDS AND CHANNEL ISLANDS
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce <CM.TO> is targeting a valuation of 10 times earnings for the potential listing of its FirstCaribbean business in New York, which would give it a market value of around $1.4 billion, five sources familiar with the matter told Reuters over...
* PAMELA THOMAS-GRAHAM JOINS BUTTERFIELD BOARD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.