52 Week Range
As of on the Vienna Stock Exchange - Cash Market ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Oberbank H1 Net Income Up 3.9% To EUR 118.4 Million
Oberbank Decides On Further Share Buyback Programmes
Oberbank FY Net Income After Taxes Up At EUR 225.6 Mln
Oberbank AG is an Austria-based commercial regional bank. The Company provides products and services for individual customers, as well as for corporate customers. It divides its operations into four segments: Corporate Customers, Private Customers, Financial Markets and Others. The Company offers credit and debit cards, current and saving accounts, investment services, electronic banking services, as well as financing, leasing, investment and real estate services. It operates through numerous offices in Austria, Germany, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia. The Company’s major shareholder is CABO Beteiligungsgesellschafts mbH with a stake of 32.54%.
Untere Donaulaende 28
Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer
Honorary President of the Supervisory Board
Independent First Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Independent Second Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Austria's Oberbank <OBER.VI> will withdraw from Iran because of increased risk for European companies in light of potential U.S. sanctions, it said on Wednesday.
Austria's Oberbank, one of the first Western banks to sign a deal to provide project finance to Iran, said it will withdraw from the country due to the threatened U.S. sanctions.
* Austria's Oberbank puts its financing projects with Iran on hold because of U.S. President Donald Trump's threat to scupper the 2015 nuclear deal and his refusal to ease sanctions, Austrian daily Kurier says
* FY NET FEE AND COMMISSION INCOME GREW BY 7.4 PERCENT TO EUR 140.6 MILLION
* TO PROPOSE DIVIDEND OF EUR 0.90 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Oberbank <OBER.VI> on Thursday said it had signed a deal with Iran, enabling it to finance new ventures there and making it one of the first European banks to do so since sanctions were eased.
Austria's Oberbank will sign a deal with Iran this month enabling it to finance new ventures there, its chief executive said, among the first European lenders to do so since sanctions were eased.
* SEES FY RESULT ON THE LEVEL OF THE PREVIOUS YEAR OR EVEN SLIGHTLY ABOVE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* FY pretax profit rose to 219.1 million euros ($233.34 million)(+14.4 percent), after taxes to 181.3 million euros (+8.9 percent)
* To propose dividend of 65 euro cents per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Subscription and offer price of 53.94 euros ($59.57) per new bearer shares ("young shares") set
* 9-month interest income down 5.6 percent at 267.7 million euros ($296.02 million)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.