52 Week Range
As of on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
CAA Resources Says CEO Receives Writ Of Summons
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Prices A$150 Mln Of Senior Floating Rate Notes Due 2022
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Announces Helen Wong As Deputy President
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (the Bank) is a Singapore-based financial services company. The Bank is engaged in the business of banking, life assurance, general insurance, asset management, wealth management, investment holding, futures and stockbroking. Its segments are Global Consumer/Private Banking, Global Corporate/Investment Banking, Global Treasury and Markets, Insurance and OCBC Wing Hang. Global Consumer/Private Banking provides products and services to individual customers. Global Corporate/Investment Banking serves institutional customers ranging from large corporates and the public sector to small and medium enterprises. Global Treasury and Markets engages in foreign exchange activities, money market operations, fixed income and derivatives trading, and offers structured treasury products and financial solutions. Insurance provides both life and general insurance products. OCBC Wing Hang offers a range of commercial banking and related financial services.
65 Chulia Street, #29-08 Ocbc Centre
Sang Kuang Ooi
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Wei Hong Ching
Deputy President, Chief Operating Officer
Pik Kuen Wong
Group Chief Executive Officer, Executive Non - Independent Director
Siew Peng Tan
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Wealth management fees jump, net interest income also higher
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Ltd, Singapore's second-biggest listed bank, reported a 6% drop in quarterly profit on Tuesday, missing estimates, after booking a one-off charge at its Indonesian banking unit.
* Banks' outlook seen weakening as Singapore economy falters (Recasts with comments, adds sector's performance)
Singapore's Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Ltd reported steady second-quarter profit, while its net interest income rose to a record, driven by growth in loans and margins.
* Singapore banks gear up for tougher times (Recasts with quotes, details on the sector)
Singapore's Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Ltd beat market estimates with an 11 percent rise in quarterly profit on Friday, driven by broad-based growth, while net interest income grew 8 percent.
Singapore's Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Ltd missed market estimates by reporting a 10 percent drop in quarterly profit on Friday, hit by a subdued performance in its insurance business.
* Singapore banks' outlook weighed by trade tensions (Adds share movement, details on other banks' results)
Singapore's Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Ltd reported a 12 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, supported by robust growth in net interest income.
* Analysts cautious on outlook for Singaporean banks (Recasts, adds comments from CEO, details of results)
Singapore's Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Ltd posted a 16 percent rise in quarterly profit on Monday, while net interest income rose 8 percent.
Bank of Singapore, the private banking division of Singapore's second-largest listed lender Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp <OCBC.SI>, has set up a wealth management subsidiary in Luxembourg so it can serve European customers, Luxembourg for Finance said.
* DBS and UOB reported forecast-beating results (Adds stock reaction and details)
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd :
* PRICED EUR 500 MILLION 0.375 PER CENT , COVERED BONDS DUE 2023
Singapore's Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Ltd posted a 31 percent rise in quarterly net profit, supported by its wealth management business, and downgraded its exposure to the weak offshore support services sector.
* NET PROFIT AFTER TAX FOR Q4 OF 2017 ("4Q17") OF S$1.03 BILLION WAS 31% ABOVE S$789 MILLION A YEAR AGO
* ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF ADDITIONAL 18.51 PERCENT INTEREST IN MAXWEALTH FUND MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED
* OCBC GROUP COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF NATIONAL AUSTRALIA BANK'S PRIVATE WEALTH BUSINESS IN HONG KONG Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Co's interest in avict has been diluted from 19.99% to 17.27%
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.