52 Week Range
As of on the Egyptian Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Egypt's SODIC Q3 Profit Falls
Egypt's Sodic Launches Sales Of Units In The Estates Project
Egypt's Sodic Gets Approval From NUCA On Al Yosr Land Master Plan
Sixth of October Development and Investment Company SAE (SODIC) is an Egypt-based company engaged in real estate development projects and operations. The Company is specialized in lands acquisition and subdivision for the purpose of properties development, selling or leasing; construction and integrated construction activities and operations as well as other supplementary works; building, selling and leasing all various kinds of real estate properties; urban communities development; working in the field of tourist development and in all tourist establishments field including building , managing , selling or utilizing hotels, motels, restaurants and tourist villages, as well as sporting, entertainment, medical and educational buildings. The Company’s subsidiaries include, among others, SODIC Real Estate Services Company, Sixth of October for Development & Real Estate Projects and Move-In for Advanced Contracting Co SAE.
Real Estate Operations
Km 38 Cairo-Alexandria Desert Road
Hani Mohammed Salah Sarie El Din
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Omar Mahmoud Raafat Al Hamawy
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Member of the Board, representing SODIC for Development and Real Estate Investment
Hani Henry Qostandi
Finance and Administration Manager
Chief Information Officer
Hazem Al Tawil
Chief Planning and Compliance Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Thursday:
Egyptian property developer Sixth of October Development and Investment Co (SODIC) is interested in buying a 10% stake in state-controlled Heliopolis Housing, its CEO said on Thursday.
Egyptian property developer SODIC is interested in buying a 10% stake that state-controlled Heliopolis Housing is due to offer in the coming months, its CEO said on Thursday.
* Egypt's blue chips see strongest day in six months * SODIC surges on strong Q2 results * EFG Hermes rises on higher Q2 profit * Saudi Investment Bank plunges after swinging to Q2 loss * Air Arabia climbs on Q2 profit surge By Shakeel Ahmad and Maqsood alam Aug 8 (Reuters...
* 10 of 12 Saudi banks drop * Saudi ends five days of gains * 22 of 23 Dubai stocks slide * Real estate shares lift Egypt By Ateeq Shariff June 13 (Reuters) - The Saudi Arabian stock market snapped a five-day winning streak as attacks on tankers in the Gulf of Oman dampened...
* Zahrat Al Waha , Leejam Sports fall after trading ex-dividend * U.S.-Iran tensions weigh on Saudi sentiment - analyst * SODIC posts standalone net loss in Q1 By Karina Dsouza May 20 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market slipped on Monday as investors cut positions in...
* Seera Group tumbles on lower Q1 net-profit * 24 of 30 stocks on Egypt's index fall * Egypt's El Sewedy, SODIC slide on trading ex-dividend * Dubai's RAK Properties drops after Q1 results By Karina Dsouza and Abinaya Vijayaraghavan May 6 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock...
* Saudi index hits highest level since Aug 2015 * Al Ahsa Development rises on merger update * Barwa Real Estate slides on going ex-dividend * Egypt's SODIC gains after government contract By Shakeel Ahmad March 21 (Reuters) - All of Saudi Arabia's banks rose on Thursday...
* Saudi's Medgulf jumps after CEO appointment * Al Hokair Group plunges on FY loss * Qatar snaps five-day losing streak * Egypt's SODIC enjoys best day in 11 months By Shakeel Ahmad March 12 (Reuters) - Most major Gulf markets rose on Tuesday, lifted by financial and real...
* 10 out of 11 banks slide in Saudi * Saudi International drops after merger update * Qatar Electricity, Doha Bank push Qatar to 5-month low * Egypt's SODIC gains on dividend declaration By Abinaya Vijayaraghavan and Ateeq Shariff March 7 (Reuters) - Most major Gulf markets...
Expectations that Egypt would cut interest rates and improved performance across emerging markets pushed up the country's stocks 4.6 percent this week, with some analysts expecting the trend to continue in coming weeks.
* GTH surges to six-month high * IHC continues to gain on PAL Cooling acquisition talk * 10 of 11 Saudi banks slide * Saudi's Amana jumps on capital increase approval By Ateeq Shariff Jan 29 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market fell on Tuesday as most of its bank shares...
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Wednesday:
* Dubai breaks three day losing streak * Nasdaq-listed DP World gains after stake purchase * 9 of 10 banks rise in Saudi * Egypt exchange resets SODIC, MNHD after merger called off By Ateeq Shariff Jan 23 (Reuters) - The Dubai stock market snapped a three day losing streak...
The Egyptian Exchange on Wednesday cancelled all transactions made the previous day in local firms Sixth of October Development and Investment Company (SODIC) and Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development (MNHD) .
Egypt's stock exchange suspended trading on Wednesday in the Sixth of October Development and Investment Company (SODIC) and Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development (MNHD) after the two firms called off a planned merger.
Egypt's Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development (MNHD) has called off a planned merger with the Sixth of October Development and Investment Company (SODIC), according to a document seen by Reuters on Tuesday.
Egypt's Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development (MNDH) has called off a planned merger via a share-swap with the Sixth of October Development and Investment Company (SODIC), according to a document seen by Reuters on Tuesday.
Egypt's blue-chip index continued to gain on Tuesday after enjoying its biggest one-day gain in two years in the last session, while Dubai recovered partially from five-year lows, lifted by gains in real estate shares.
Egypt's blue-chip index rose on Monday for its biggest one-day gain in two years, after the country's annual inflation dipped. Real estate continued to weigh on Dubai.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.