52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Ocado expects best ever festive season - CFO
The Capital Group Companies Discloses 11.9396% Stake In Ocado Group
Ocado Prices Convertible Bonds
Ocado Group plc is a United Kingdom-based online grocery retailer. The Company's principal activities are grocery retailing and the development and monetization of Intellectual Property (IP) and technology used for the online retailing, logistics and distribution of grocery and consumer goods, derived from the United Kingdom. The Company offers end-to-end operating solution for online grocery retail based on technology and IP, suitable for operating its own retail business and those of its commercial partners. The Company's brands include Ocado, Ocado Smart Platform, Sizzle, Fetch and Fabled. Sizzle is a kitchen and dining store. The Company's Ocado Smart Platform is a solution for operating online retail businesses. The Company's Ocado Smart Platform combines its end-to-end software and technology systems with its physical fulfilment asset solution.
1 Trident Place
Hatfield Business Park, Mosquito Way
Stuart Alan Rose
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director
Group General Counsel, Executive Director, Company Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Firefighters were tackling a fire at online supermarket pioneer Ocado Group Plc's flagship automated distribution centre in Andover, southern England, more than 18 hours after the alarm was first raised.
Kroger Co has chosen its hometown of Cincinnati for the first of 20 high-tech warehouses it plans to build with UK-based Ocado Group Plc in a bid to dominate the U.S. grocery delivery business.
* 31,463,500 NEW ORDINARY SHARES PLACED AT A PRICE OF 455 PENCE PER PLACING SHARE, RAISING GROSS PROCEEDS OF £143,158,925
* ACCELERATED BOOKBUILT OFFERING OF UP TO C.31.5M SHARES IN OCADO GROUP PLC
* INTENTION TO CONDUCT A NON-PRE-EMPTIVE PLACING OF UP TO 31,463,500 NEW ORDINARY SHARES IN CAPITAL OF COMPANY ( "PLACING SHARES") TO INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS ( "PLACING"), WHICH REPRESENTS APPROXIMATELY 5% OF EXISTING ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL OF COMPANY
* OCADO GROUP PLC - ANNOUNCEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN OCADO AND SOBEYS
* GOLDMAN SACHS CUTS STAKE IN OCADO GROUP TO 2.24 PERCENT FROM 3.26 PERCENT - FILING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Ocado Group - has priced an offering of 250 million stg senior secured notes due 2024 at a coupon of 4 pct and an issue price of 100 pct
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, June 12 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'BB-' to Ocado Group plc (Ocado). The Outlook is Stable. We have also assigned an expected rating of 'BB(EXP)' to its...
Ocado Group is planning to sell a debut bond to fund its UK retail capacity and improvements to its proprietary platform.
* Launches an offering of senior secured notes that would be issued with customary high yield terms
* Ocado Group Plc - announcement of first international customer for Ocado Smart Platform
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.