52 Week Range
As of on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Olam International Announces Acquisition Of 51.0% Stake In Nouvelle Societe Cotonniere Du Togo
Olam International Secures Singapore's First SORA-Pegged Club Loan Of S$200 Mln
Olam International Refinances $1.68 Billion Debt Facility
Olam International Limited is a fully integrated supply chain manager and processor of agricultural products and food ingredients. The Company operates through five segments: Edible Nuts, Spices and Vegetable Ingredients, which includes cashew, peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts, sesame, onion, garlic and tomato; Confectionery and Beverage Ingredients, which includes cocoa and coffee; Food Staples and Packaged Foods, which includes rice, sugar and sweeteners, grains and animal feed, palm, dairy and packaged foods; Industrial Raw Materials (IRM), which includes cotton, wood products, rubber, fertilizers, Ag logistics and infrastructure ((including special economic zones (SEZ) warehouses, silos and ports), and Commodity Financial Services (CFS), which includes commodity financial services, such as risk management solutions and asset management. The Company has operations across approximately 20 platforms in over 70 countries.
7 Straits View
#20-01 Marina One East Tower
Lim Ah Doo
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Sunny George Verghese
Group Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder, Executive Director
Executive Director, Chief Executive Officer - Olam Food Ingredients
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The Cocoa Coffee Council (CCC) has signed a block deal with food group Olam for the sale of 100,000 tonnes of cocoa export contracts for the 2020/21 season that includes a premium to support farmers, sources at CCC told Reuters on Friday.
* STAKE IS ACQUIRED FROM RUSMOLCO'S PARTNER-SHAREHOLDER NAUM BABAEV
Singapore-based agricultural commodities trading firm Olam International Ltd will shut its sugar trade desk, spokeswoman Nikki Barber said on Tuesday, another sign of pressure on trading houses.
Singapore-based agricultural commodities trading firm Olam International Ltd will shut its sugar trade desk, a spokeswoman Nikki Barber told Reuters on Tuesday, another sign of pressure on trading houses.
Louis Dreyfus Company and Olam International Ltd showed the highest percentage increase in soybean exports through November out of Brazil among big grain handlers operating in the country, data from maritime agency Williams showed on Monday.
* ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF 100% SHAREHOLDING INTEREST IN INVERSIONES ANDINAS J&V S.A.C FOR US$3.5 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCES FORMATION OF A JOINT VENTURE, GUZMAN COFFEE & NUTS, SL. (GC&N), IN SPAIN
* SECURES US$163 MILLION LOAN FROM ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK & JAPAN INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION AGENCY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* OLAM SECURES ASIA'S FIRST SUSTAINABILITY-LINKED CLUB LOAN FACILITY OF US$500 MILLION
* ANNOUNCES DISPOSAL OF ITS 50% EQUITY INTEREST IN NAUVU INVESTMENTS PTE. LTD
Singapore-based commodity trader Olam International reported a 159.3 percent rise in its fourth-quarter net profit, helped by one-off gains from divestments of its Indonesia sugar refining business and edible nuts farmland assets in the United States.
* Q4 PATMI S$265.1 MILLION VERSUS S$102.2 MILLION A YEAR AGO
Global commodities trader Olam International Ltd is building a cocoa powder manufacturing facility outside Chicago, according to a company spokesman and a local official.
* HAS ACQUIRED 546,000 ORDINARY SHARES IN LONG SON JOINT STOCK COMPANY AND A CASHEW PROCESSOR, FOR TOTAL OF USD 20 MILLION
* COMPLETED PARTIAL DIVESTMENT OF ITS 50 PCT INTEREST IN FAR EAST AGRI PTE. LTD TO MITR PHOL SUGAR CORPORATION LTD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ENTERED DEAL WITH MITR PHOL SUGAR CORP FOR SALE & PURCHASE OF CO'S 50.0% INTEREST IN FAR EAST AGRI PTE. FOR US$100.0 MILLION
* CO AND MITR PHOL GROUP IN JOINT VENTURE FOR INTEGRATED SUGAR MILLING AND REFINING IN INDONESIA
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.