52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Brussels ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Ontex H1 Profit Down At 8.4 Million Euros
Ontex Denies Having Been Approached Regarding Any Takeover Offer
Ontex Q1 Revenue Drops To 546.2 Million Euros
Ontex Group NV is a Belgium-based company, which operates in the manufacturing industry. The Company is a producer of disposable personal hygiene solutions for babies, women and adults. It offers a range of such products as baby diapers, baby pants, baby wet wipes, pads, pantyliners, tampons, light incontinence products, pull-ups, belt diapers, all-in-one tape systems, shaped pads and underpards. Its products are distributed through retail partner brands, as well as under its own brands (canbebe, canped and Moltex,) across several distribution channels, such as retail trade, care institutions and pharmacies. The Company is present in Europe, North America, Brazil, Northern Africa, Australia and Asia, among others.
Personal & Household Prods.
Korte Keppestraat 21
Chairman of the Management Committee, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Board
Thierry Marie Navarre
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director, Member of the Management Committee
Annick De Poorter
Member of the Management Committee, Group Research and Development and Quality Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* ONTEX COMMENTS ON MEXICAN COMPETITION AUTHORITY INVESTIGATION INTO LEGACY INDUSTRY PRACTICES
* FULL YEAR REVENUE IS EXPECTED TO BE EUR 2.35 BILLION, WITH LFL REVENUE GROWTH OF 5.5%.
* EXPECT TO CONTINUE TOP-LINE OUTPERFORMANCE IN OUR MARKETS IN Q4
* ONTEX ANNOUNCES REDEMPTION OF €250M 4.75% SENIOR SECURED NOTES DUE 2021
* ONTEX ANNOUNCES INVESTMENT FOR NEW PRODUCTION SITE IN POLAND
* HAS ENTERED INTO A NEW CREDIT FACILITIES AGREEMENT WITH ITS BANKS FOR AN AMOUNT OF EUR 900 MILLION IN TOTAL.
Belgian diaper maker Ontex posted a 12.8 percent increase in second-quarter profit on Thursday, but its shares fell after it missed analysts' expectations due to weaker-than-expected demand and rising raw material costs.
Belgian diaper maker Ontex on Thursday posted a 12.8 percent increase in second-quarter profit, narrowly missing market expectations as market growth for core segments was lower than anticipated and raw materials continue to weigh.
* H1 REPORTED REVENUE UP 22%: LFL REVENUE GROWTH IN ALL 5 DIVISIONS AND 3 CATEGORIES
* Q1 ADJUSTED EBITDA EUR 70.0 MILLION VERSUS EUR 68.6 MILLION IN REUTERS POLL
* Ontex announces to launch a capital increase through an accelerated bookbuilt process
* FY revenue 1.99 billion euros ($2.10 billion)versus 1.99 billion euros in Reuters poll
Belgium's Ontex Group NV <ONTEX.BR> is in advanced talks to buy the diapers business of Hypermarcas SA <HYPE3.SA>, Brazil's most diversified pharmaceutical firm, the companies said on Thursday.
Hypermarcas SA <HYPE3.SA>, Brazil's largest producer of generic drugs, confirmed on Thursday it is in talks to sell its diaper business to Belgium's Ontex Group NV <ONTEX.BR>.
* Q3 revenue of 510.2 million was up 22.7% on a reported basis
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.