52 Week Range
As of on the Warsaw Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Orange Polska Estimates Profit From Sale Of Real Estate At 212 Mln Zlotys
Orange Polska Sells Nowogrodzka/Barbary Real Estate Complex For About 350 Mln Zlotys
Orange Polska Q2 Net Profit At 55 Mln Zlotys, Above Estimates
Orange Polska SA is a Poland-based company active in the telecommunication sector, formed as a result of a merger among Telekomunikacja Polska SA, Polska Telefonia Komorkowa-Centertel Sp z o o and Orange Polska Sp z o o. The Company is organized into two segments: Fixed line which includes entities offering telecom services based on fixed line technology and other companies offering services for those entities; and Mobile which includes entities offering telecom services based on mobile technology and other companies offering services for those entities. It offers such services as fixed-line telephony, Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN), fixed access to the Internet, TV and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). It is a DCS 1800 and GSM 900 mobile telecommunications provider. It also provides leased lines, data transmission and sells telecommunications equipment. On February 13, 2014, the Company sold 100% stake in Wirtualna Polska SA to o2 Sp z o o.
Al. Jerozolimskie 160
Maciej Krzysztof Witucki
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer
Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Vice Chairman of the Management Board in charge of Consumer Market
Vice Chairman of the Management Board in charge of Business Market
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* SAYS Q4 NET LOSS AT 198 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS LOSS OF 200 MILLION ZLOTYS SEEN IN REUTERS POLL
Poland's largest telecoms operator Orange Polska said on Tuesday its earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) for the fourth-quarter of 2017 would fall by 196 million zlotys ($57.6 million).
* Polish unit of France's Orange says it reached an agreement with trade unions for 2018-2019, which envisages that 2,680 employees will be able to choose voluntary redundancies
Poland's largest telecoms operator Orange Polska raised its full-year core earnings guidance on Wednesday, citing a rebound in its fixed broadband business.
Poland's largest telecoms operator Orange Polska, a unit of France's Orange , said its third quarter net profit fell 24 percent from a year earlier to 28 million zlotys ($7.8 million).
Orange Polska, part of France's Orange, sees room for a dividend payout in 2020, the company's Chief Financial Officer Maciej Nowohonski said on Monday.
* Orange Polska, the Polish unit of France's Orange , sees adjusted EBITDA at 2.8-3.0 billion zlotys ($842 million) in 2017, the company said on Monday.
* DISCOVERY POLSKA INTENDS TO BUY REMAINING 51.06% SHARES IN GREEN CONTENT FROM AGORA ON SEPT. 1, 2017
Poland's largest telecoms operator Orange Polska <OPL.WA>, a unit of France's Orange <ORAN.PA>, reported a second quarter net profit of 71 million zlotys ($19.6 million) on Wednesday mainly on lower depreciation.
* Says signed initial deal to buy Multimedia Polska Energia for 37 million zlotys ($10.15 million)
* Says taking part in negotiations with Multimedia Polska S.A regarding acquiring 100 percent shares in Multimedia Polska Energia
* The chief executive of Orange Polska, Jean-Francois Fallacher, says company not to engage in aggressive mobile pricing strategies
Poland's largest telecoms operator Orange Polska, a unit of France's Orange , posted a net profit of 39 million zlotys ($10 million) in the first quarter, beating the expectations of analysts who expected a 15 million zloty loss.
Orange Polska, a Polish unit of France's Orange, is unlikely to book further impairment loss in 2017 and 2018, the company's chief financial officer Maciej Nowohonski said on Tuesday.
* The Polish unit of France's Orange, Orange Polska, said on Monday it booked a net loss of 1.746 billion zlotys ($429.18 million) in 2016 compared to a net profit of 254 million zlotys in 2015.
* Said on Sunday that on Nov. 26 it filed a claim for 617.8 million zlotys ($149.20 million) to Warsaw District Court against T-Mobile Polska SA, Orange Polska SA, Polkomtel sp. z o.o. and P4 sp. z o.o.
* Chief Financial Officer at Orange Polish unit Orange Polska said on Tuesday the company will try to accelerate the sale of its real estate assets.
* Polish Orange unit, Orange Polska, said on Monday its net profit in the first nine months of the year reached 152 million zlotys ($38.33 million) versus 143 million zlotys profit seen in a Reuters poll.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.