52 Week Range
As of on the Italian SE (Mercato Continuo Italia) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Creval to speed up sale of 800 mln euros in impaired loans-CEO
Creval Reports HY Net Income Of EUR 23.5 Mln VS EUR 0.8 Mln In H1 2018
Creval could use "tactical disposals" to cut securities portfolio - CEO
Banca Piccolo Credito Valtellinese SpA is an Italy-based company engaged in the banking sector. Its a parent of a banking group, which consists of territorial banks, specialized finance companies and special purpose companies for the provision of services to all the companies of the group. It operates through three segments. The Market segment offers the production and sale of lending products, as well as investment and transfer services. The Specialized Finance division focuses on insurance products, loans, management of lease credits and medium and long-term financing. The Production sector monitors the management and development of information and communication technology, as well as it manages real estate assets. In additionally, it is engaged in the provision of commercial banking services, fiduciary services, management of local tax services, treasury and cash services.
Consumer Financial Services
Piazza Quadrivio, 8
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Director
Non-Executive Independent Deputy Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer, Deputy General Manager
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Credito Valtellinese's <PCVI.MI> shares fell 6 percent on Monday as the prospect of a big-spending government further cut the value of Italian bonds held by the country's banks.
* AGREEMENT ENVISAGES AN EARLY RETIREMENT PLAN FOR 170 EMPLOYEES WHO WILL FULFIL PENSION REQUIREMENTS NO LATER THAN 31 DECEMBER 2024
* SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH ALGEBRIS INVESTMENTS TO SELL NPL PORTFOLIO FOR GROSS BOOK VALUE OF OVER EUR 245 MILLION
The share issue launched by Credito Valtellinese (Creval) which ended on Tuesday was fully subscribed for 699.7 million euros ($858 million), the Italian mid-sized lender said in a statement.
* ALL RIGHTS NOT EXERCISED DURING OPTION PERIOD FOR SUBSCRIPTION OF NEWLY ISSUED ORDINARY SHARES HAVE BEEN SOLD
* SOLD ALL UNEXERCISED RIGHTS TO BUY INTO SHARE ISSUE IN THIRD DAY OF AUCTION
* SOLD 84 PERCENT OF UNEXERCISED RIGHTS TO BUY INTO SHARE ISSUE AFTER TWO DAYS OF OFFERING, THOMSON REUTERS DATA SHOWS
Investors took up 83 percent of a 700 million euro ($862 million) new share sale by Italy's Credito Valtellinese <PCVI.MI>, helping the mid-sized lender's efforts to shed bad debts and restructure.
Italian mid-sized lender Creval said on Thursday shareholders had taken up 83 percent of a 700 million euro ($862 million) share issue it launched to fund a restructuring.
Italy's Creval has investors lined up to take on 150 million euro in shares left unsold in a 700 million euro ($864 million) cash call that ends on Thursday, a source close to the matter said confirming a press report.
Italian mid-sized bank Credito Valtellinese <PCVI.MI> launched on Monday a 700 million euro (618.94 million pounds) share issue, aiming to raise eight times its market value in capital to restructure.
* Cash call equals six times the bank's market capitalisation
Italy's Credito Valtellinese (Creval) says:
* HOSKING PARTNERS HOLDS 5.06 PERCENT OF ITALY'S CREVAL AS OF JAN. 26 - FILING BY ITALY'S MARKET WATCHDOG CONSOB Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
* CREVAL SAYS COMMERZBANK AND JEFFERIES AND KEEFE, BRUYETTE & WOODS AND EQUITA SIM , JOINED UNDERWRITING SYNDICATE FOR SHARE CAPITAL INCREASE
Italy's mid-sized lender Credito Valtellinese posted on Monday a 2017 loss of 332 million euros ($414 million) as it wrote down soured debt before launching a 700 million euro capital raise.
* BANCO SANTANDER, BARCLAYS AND CREDIT SUISSE TO ENTER GUARANTEE CONSORTIUM FOR ITS SHARE ISSUE AS CO-GLOBAL COORDINATORS AND JOINT BOOKRUNNERS
Credito Valtellinese (Creval) expects to launch its planned 700 million euro ($859 million) share sale on Feb. 19, two sources familiar with the matter said, testing investor demand for Italian banks ahead of a general election.
Italy's Credito Valtellinese expects to launch a planned 700 million euro ($859 million) cash call on Feb. 19 just two weeks before a general election, two sources said.
* Creval's move piled pressure on peers (Adds details, comments)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.