52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Precision Announces Approval Of Normal Course Issuer Bid
Precision Announces Reduced 2019 Capital Expenditure Plan
Precision Drilling Announces 2019 Second Quarter Loss Per Share Of C$0.05
Precision Drilling Corporation (Precision) is an oilfield services company. The Company provides onshore drilling and completion and production services to exploration and production companies in the oil and natural gas industry. The Company operates through two segments: Contract Drilling Services, and Completion and Production Services. The Contract Drilling Services segment operates its rigs in Canada, the United States and internationally. The Completion and Production Services segment provides completion and workover services and ancillary services to oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in Canada and the United States. As of December 31, 2016, the Contract Drilling Services segment consisted of 255 land drilling rigs, including 135 in Canada, 103 in the United States, five in Mexico, four in Saudi Arabia, five in Kuwait, two in the Kurdistan region of Iraq and one in the country of Georgia.
Oil Well Services & Equipment
150 6 Ave SW Suite 4200
Steven Wayne Krablin
Independent Chairman of the Board
Kevin A. Neveu
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Carey T. Ford
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Veronica H. Foley
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
Grant Macleod Hunter
Senior Vice President, North American Drilling Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Precision Drilling aims for $20 mln termination fee (Adds Trinidad management resignations)
Canada's oilfield services provider Ensign Energy Services Inc said on Tuesday about 56 percent of Trinidad Drilling Ltd's shares have been tendered to its hostile bid, giving the company an upper hand over Precision Drilling Corp's rival offer.
North American drilling contractor Precision Drilling Corp <PD.TO> on Friday said it would buy Trinidad Drilling Ltd <TDG.TO> in a deal valued at C$1.03 billion ($796 million), trumping a hostile bid from rival Ensign Energy Services <ESI.TO>.
Canadian rig contractor Precision Drilling Corp said on Friday it would buy smaller rival Trinidad Drilling Limited in a deal valued at C$1.03 billion ($796 million).
Precision Drilling Corp <PD.TO> <PDS.N> reported a bigger-than-expected quarterly loss on Thursday as increased spending at the Canadian oilfield services company overshadowed higher day rates of its U.S. rigs.
Precision Drilling Corp reported a bigger quarterly loss on Thursday as the Canadian oilfield services company spent more on maintenance and expansion.
* The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index rose 11.05 points, or 0.07 percent, to 15,618.93
Canadian rig contractor Precision Drilling Corp <PD.TO>, <PDS.N> reported a smaller-than-expected loss on Thursday as its U.S. clients deployed more of the company's rigs to take advantage of rising oil prices. Precision's number of rigs at work in the United States rose...
Canadian rig contractor Precision Drilling Corp, reported a smaller-than-expected loss on Thursday as its U.S. clients deployed more of the company's rigs to take advantage of rising oil prices.
* ORATION ANNOUNCES 2018 FIRST QUARTER UNAUDITED FINANCIAL RESULTS
* ORATION ANNOUNCES 2017 FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR-END UNAUDITED FINANCIAL RESULTS
* PRECISION DRILLING CORPORATION ANNOUNCES 2018 CAPITAL EXPENDITURE PLAN AND PROVIDES BALANCE SHEET UPDATE
* PRECISION DRILLING CORPORATION ANNOUNCES ADDITION OF NEW DIRECTOR
* Precision drilling announces early results of cash tender offers and consent solicitations
* Precision Drilling announces early results of cash tender offers and consent solicitations
* Precision drilling announces tender offer for all of its outstanding 6.625% senior notes due 2020 and a portion of its outstanding 6.500% senior notes due 2021
* Precision Drilling announces proposed private offering of $400 million senior notes
Canada's largest oil rig contractor, Precision Drilling Corp <PD.TO><PDS.N>, reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss on Friday as North American drilling activity picked up on higher crude prices.
* Precision Drilling Corporation announces 2017 third quarter financial results
Canadian rig contractor Precision Drilling Corp on Friday reported a smaller third-quarter loss, helped by higher rig utilization and cost cuts.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.