52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Parsley Energy Posts Quarterly Loss Per Share Of $9.20
Parsley Energy Announces Extension Of Maturity Date For Revolving Credit Facility
Parsley Energy Provides Supplementary Update On 2020 Development Plans
Parsley Energy, Inc. is a holding company. The Company is an independent oil and natural gas company. The Company focuses on the acquisition, development and exploitation of unconventional oil and natural gas reserves in the Permian Basin. The Permian Basin is located in West Texas and Southeastern New Mexico and includes three primary sub-areas: the Midland Basin, the Central Basin Platform and the Delaware Basin. The Company's properties are primarily located in the Midland and Delaware Basins, where it focuses on horizontal development drilling and target various stacked pay intervals in the Spraberry, Wolfcamp, Upper Pennsylvanian (Cline) and Atoka shales. As of December 31, 2016, it had an average working interest of 87% in 166 gross (146.7 net) horizontal wells, of which 151 gross (132.4 net) are in the Midland Basin. As of December 31, 2016, the Company operated seven horizontal rigs and three vertical drilling rigs.
Oil & Gas - Integrated
303 Colorado St Ste 3000
Executive Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer and Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
David A. Dell'Osso
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Executive Vice President, General Counsel
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Diamondback Energy Inc <FANG.O> and Parsley Energy <PE.N> topped Wall Street profit estimates on Monday and said they plan to cut expected May oil output as the shale producers battle an unprecedented slump in oil prices and a global supply glut.
Texas shale producers Pioneer Natural Resources and Parsley Energy on Monday formally asked Texas regulators to curtail oil production for the first time in nearly 50 years.
U.S. shale producers Diamondback Energy Inc and Parsley Energy Inc said they would scale back drilling as crude prices extended their free fall, marking on Monday their biggest daily plunge since the 1991 Gulf War.
U.S. oil and gas producer Parsley Energy Inc said it plans to drop to 12 rigs and reduced its drilling activity pace for this year following the collapse in crude prices on Monday.
The chief executive of shale producer Parsley Energy <PE.N> on Wednesday became the latest executive to call out the industry on its high rate of natural gas flaring in the top U.S. oil field.
The chief executive of shale producer Parsley Energy on Wednesday became the latest executive to call out the industry on its high rate of natural gas flaring in the top U.S. oil field.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
* PARSLEY ENERGY SAYS ON APRIL 30, CO, UNITS ENTERED INTO SIXTH AMENDMENT TO CREDIT AGREEMENT DATED AS OF OCT 28, 2016 - SEC FILING
* PARSLEY ENERGY ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS
(In this March 27 story corrects planned number of frack crews in second paragraph)
* PARSLEY ENERGY ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS; ANNOUNCES OFFICER PROMOTIONS
* PARSLEY ENERGY PROVIDES OPERATIONAL UPDATE; HIGHLIGHTS SUCCESSFUL WOLFCAMP C RESULTS
* PARSLEY ENERGY INC - BRYAN SHEFFIELD WILL BE SUCCEEDED AS CEO BY MATT GALLAGHER
* Parsley energy announces third quarter 2017 financial and operating results; provides preliminary 2018 outlook
* Viking Global Investors LP reports 7.2 percent passive stake in Parsley Energy, Inc as of October 16, 2017 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2gLZLes) Further company coverage:
* Parsley energy, llc announces pricing of upsized $700 million private offering of senior unsecured notes due 2027
* Parsley Energy, LLC announces $600 million private offering of senior unsecured notes due 2027
* Parsley Energy provides operational update; schedules third quarter 2017 earnings conference call for November 8
* Third Point Llc dissolves share stake in Snap Inc - SEC Filing
* Parsley Energy appoints Karen Hughes to its board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.