52 Week Range
As of on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Perennial Real Estate Announces Entry Into JV To Invest In A Mixed-Use Development In Sri Lanka
Perennial Real Estate Holdings Entered Into JV With Shanghai Yixian Renshoutang Eldercare Group Co, Wilmar (Shanghai) IT Services Co
Perennial Real Estate Holdings Posts Q3 Revenue S$38.7 Mln
Perennial Real Estate Holdings Limited (Perennial) is a Singapore based integrated real estate and healthcare company. Perennial focuses on large-scale mixed-use developments and has a presence in China, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Ghana with a combined portfolio spanning about 65 million square feet in gross floor area. Perennial is also a healthcare services owner, operator and provider in China with two core business segments, being hospitals and medical centers as well as eldercare and senior housing. Four of Perennial's developments in China includes Chengdu East High Speed Railway (HSR) Integrated Development, Xi'an North HSR Integrated Development, Tianjin South HSR Integrated Development and Kunming South HSR Integrated Development, are regional healthcare and commercial hubs. In Singapore, Perennial has invested in properties located in the Civic District, Central Business District and Orchard Road precinct.
8 Shenton Way, #36-01 Axa Tower
Khoon Hong Kuok
Non-Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Seck Guan Pua
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chye Hock Sim
Non-Independent Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Chui Chui Gan
Chief Financial Officer
Deputy Chief Executive Officer (China)
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* CHESHAM PROPERTIES TO SELL ITS SHARES IN CAPITOL ENTITIES TO PERENNIAL ENTITIES FOR S$129.6 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* QRLY PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE S$27.6 MILLION VERSUS S$25.6 MILLION
* PERENNIAL REAL ESTATE -S$120 MILLION 3.90% NOTES DUE 2021 TO BE ISSUED UNDER S$2 BILLION MULTICURRENCY DEBT ISSUANCE PROGRAMME Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd <0242.HK> said it would team up with Perennial Real Estate Holdings Ltd <PERE.SI> and other firms in Singapore and Thailand to jointly invest up to $1.2 billion in healthcare-related property projects in China.
* PERENNIAL REAL ESTATE - ENTERED INTO SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT WITH CHESHAM PROPERTIES , PERENNIAL (SINGAPORE) RETAIL MANAGEMENT & PATINA HOTELS & RESORTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ESTABLISHES JOINT VENTURE VEHICLE, TARGETING TOTAL CAPITAL COMMITMENT OF UP TO US$1.2 BILLION
* Qtrly profit attributable to owners s$16.9 million versus s$425,000
A plan to acquire Singapore's United Engineers Ltd <UTES.SI> by Yanlord Land Group <YNLG.SI> and Perennial Real Estate Holdings <PERE.SI> that valued the century-old property group and a stake in a subsidiary at $1.4 billion has failed on low shareholder acceptance.
China-based Yanlord Land Group and Perennial Real Estate Holdings said on Tuesday their more than $1 billion offer for a stake in Singaporean property firm United Engineers had lapsed.
* Q2 revenue S$17.9 million, down 25.9 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* prennial Real Estate Holdings and its consortium of investors considering enbloc sale of axa tower at no less than s$1.65 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Singapore's Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation (OCBC) <OCBC.SI> and its insurance arm are selling their stakes in property firm United Engineers <UTES.SI> and a subsidiary to a group led by China's Yanlord Land Group <YLNG.SI> and Perennial Real Estate Holdings <PERE.SI>.
* Request for trading halt Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Multicurrency Debt Issuance Programme-s$100 Million 3.85% Notes Due 2020
* Refers to articles titled "UE owners said to have picked perennial for talks" published in bloomberg and business times today
* Singapore Exchange issues query regarding trading activity on Perennial Real Estate Holdings Ltd Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Refers to article titled "Perennial sees light in northern malaysian state of penang" published by business times on 16 May 2017
Perennial Real Estate Holdings Limited -
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.